Karaoke Idol @ Big Dogs

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
OMG, my friend is here from Florida and this past Tuesday we couldnt find A THING going on. We went to some bar in mechanicsville, casey jones and martinis and ALL THREE OF THEM were completely dead! I wish I would have know memories rocks! The bartenders at caseys and martini's both said tuesdays are dead for any bar!

We are going out tonight though!

Ladies Night at Big Dogs tonight. DJ McNasty is there tonight.

TwistedDiamond

Blondes do it better.....
And most of the time when there's a fight in there, B isn't there.

Not to mention, whenever a fight does take place, the initiator, and sometimes the victim almost always within a day or two have a no trespassing order. B don't put up with that shiat any more.

dawn

Ladies Night at Big Dogs tonight. DJ McNasty is there tonight.

Is big dogs across from McKay's or in that vicinity? There is a bar we passed by tuesday that was dead, and made a U turn and ended up going to I think it was freddies liquors before we went to LaPlata. Just trying to get my bearings.

TwistedDiamond

Is big dogs across from McKay's or in that vicinity? There is a bar we passed by tuesday that was dead, and made a U turn and ended up going to I think it was freddies liquors before we went to LaPlata. Just trying to get my bearings.

Nope across from berts 50' s diner

General Lee

That bar is ROCKIN on Thursdays... PACKED!!!!!

Do they not have not have jobs? You can't tell me everyone in there on a week night aint drinking. Most responsible people save the partying for weekends where they don't have to report to work hung over.

I guess thats why certain types hang out with their own..........

TwistedDiamond

Do they not have not have jobs? You can't tell me everyone in there on a week night aint drinking. Most responsible people save the partying for weekends where they don't have to report to work hung over.

I guess thats why certain types hang out with their own..........

I don't get hungover! :buddies: