Kardashians

Pete

Repete
So I'm channel surfing and I stop to see the hot chicks. So I watch a couple shows and I have to wonder.

Is Scott Dissik that big a dick or is it put on? I can't imagine anyone being that big a douche and still being allowed to hang around.

Pete

Repete
I like Scott because he pisses Kris off so much. SHE is obnoxious.

She is obnoxious BUT she created an empire which is admirable. His claim to fame is he is a prick and he managed to impregnate Kourtney.

His pompous bull#### has got to be half made up. If in fact it is, Kris is the mind behind it which makes her even more a genius.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
The show is like a train wreck - I don't know why I watch. I just do. :lol: But I do like Bruce for some reason. He's funny. :yay:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
His plastic surgery makes him look really creepy

Yeah. That was a bad deal he got. The surgeon really messed him up. I think it looks better since he got it re-done/fixed up, though.

Pete

Repete
That is just shocking to me because she comes across as a complete moron.

Well last night was an episode about incontinence and how she pee's her pants from time to time. She turned it around and ended up with an endorsement deal. She went on national TV and talked about peeing her pants, something that would horrify most people yet she will make a million bucks being the spokesperson for pee pads.

Then you have to look at the empire they have. She took Kim's embarassing sex tape, which normally yells "SKANK" spun it and now they have millions.

Obnoxious maybe, moron no way.

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
I love that show. It is totally mindless and thoughtless. Television at it's best.

I am most amused by Kloe....she is a riot. But I can't look at her without thinking that she is really Kris' other son, dressing up as a girl. That woman looks like a drag queen.

nobody really

I need a nap
I love that show. It is totally mindless and thoughtless. Television at it's best.

I am most amused by Kloe....she is a riot. But I can't look at her without thinking that she is really Kris' other son, dressing up as a girl. That woman looks like a drag queen.

a drag queen with a really huge ass :killingme

daylily

no longer CalvertNewbie
The show is like a train wreck - I don't know why I watch. I just do. :lol: But I do like Bruce for some reason. He's funny. :yay:

It is such a stupid show, really. But like you........I do watch it sometimes. I have to admit that I love reality tv, at least some of it. My Mom just shakes her head when she comes to visit. :killingme

His plastic surgery makes him look really creepy

He does look really creepy. And he's often a ball-less wonder. Kris calls the shots and he says, "Ma'am, yes Ma'am". Grow a set, buddy.

Khloe is my favorite too, she just tells it like it is and speaks freely which is so damn funny. But yes, at first I wondered if she was really a man. :whistle:

Rock_Chick

I love that show! I can't wait to see Kims wedding :)

and after last night I have to go to Bora Bora. Its so beautiful

PS- who the hell wears $75,000.00 earings to jump in the ocean?

Rock_Chick

And in a year or two we can watch the divorce proceedings. Kris is a bit of a dullard - okay a HUGE dullard - and I think she just grabbed him because he was handy.

Agreed. She could have anyone she wanted... I dont get him but who knows...

I do agree that the will be divorced but not as soon as you think. Remember she was married before. 2 divorces for her would be devistating to her perfection reputation.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
I'm mildly ashamed to be able to join in on this conversation as I tried to resist the Kardashians for awhile, but here we go...
I love that show! I can't wait to see Kims wedding :)

and after last night I have to go to Bora Bora. Its so beautiful

PS- who the hell wears $75,000.00 earings to jump in the ocean?

No kidding! When watching the previews it seemed like he just threw her in and I thought "Well that sucks", but her dumb ass jumped in first. Take your damn earrings off first!

And in a year or two we can watch the divorce proceedings. Kris is a bit of a dullard - okay a HUGE dullard - and I think she just grabbed him because he was handy.

I do not like him. At least Lamar seems fun and easy to get along with. Kris is like a bump on a log who occasionally says something inappropriate. And I find it hilarious that Kourtney doesn't like the fact that he has no filter because Khloe is the same way and nobody seems to have a problem with it. She (Khloe) is my least favorite because she seems to turn on the ridiculousness in mixed company to embarrass her family. I just think she would be really annoying to have to spend time with. :lol:

Pete

Repete
I'm mildly ashamed to be able to join in on this conversation as I tried to resist the Kardashians for awhile, but here we go...

No kidding! When watching the previews it seemed like he just threw her in and I thought "Well that sucks", but her dumb ass jumped in first. Take your damn earrings off first!

I do not like him. At least Lamar seems fun and easy to get along with. Kris is like a bump on a log who occasionally says something inappropriate. And I find it hilarious that Kourtney doesn't like the fact that he has no filter because Khloe is the same way and nobody seems to have a problem with it. She (Khloe) is my least favorite because she seems to turn on the ridiculousness in mixed company to embarrass her family. I just think she would be really annoying to have to spend time with. :lol:

Humphries has an odd shaped head.

Rock_Chick

I dont! She CRACKS me up. at the beginning of last night show, Lamar asking her if she poops was so frickin funny...