Karen O'Connor and Pony "Teddy" win Gold in Pan American Games!!

Four*Leaf*Farm

RIP Quinn
BZHorseMomE said:

He is amazing!! I would love to see him too... What an incredible heart he's got.
thanks for sharing!

W

WhoCares

His heart makes up for his lack of height. What power he has to be up there with the big boys!

ShamrockArabs

I saw Teddy at Rolex in April! He is amazing!

Attachments

• Rolex 3 Day Event 2007.jpg
    Rolex 3 Day Event 2007.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 260
S

saddlesore

Absofreakinlutely AMAZING! :yay: Though lots of ponies are super jumpers, Teddy is truly an athlete - a genius at jumping! I do so *love* seeing this little guy outperforming all the WBs - hah!

Thanks for posting that. It's truly inspiring. It must have been awesome to have been there at the Pan Am Games and see Teddy go.

S

saddlesore

ShamrockArabs said:
I saw Teddy at Rolex in April! He is amazing!

That must've been incredible, Shamrock. I see that Teddy is part Arabian ;-P

S

saddlesore

Look at Teddy's form over that oxer in Shamrock's thumbnail - spot on!
How does he do it, at 14.1???

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Who knows! But he can sure rip that course up.
What place did he end up in at the Rolex, Shamrock?

devinej

TCF42 said:

GOOOOOOOOOOTEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao: :larry: :yahoo: :hot: :cartwheel :starcat: :thewave: :thewave: :getdown: :whoosh:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Wow you can really see the difference in size in some of those pics..he is the size of my stud that I call a little pony.. :lmao:

ShamrockArabs

TCF42 said:

He placed 3rd at Rolex. He also received the trophy for Best Conditioned Horse. His final score was 60.1.

Last edited:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
mistymoofwf said:
is he the smallest horse to ever have competed in the rolex?

He is the first pony to ever compete at Rolex. Some of the Cross Country clips on YouTube really show how small he is. He has springs in his back legs. :lmao: I think he was ridden in Prelim. prior to Karen O'Connor riding him. Karen O'Connor is going to be on the Today show this Friday, Aug. 8th. :howdy:

mistymoofwf

live to ride
BZHorseMomE said:
He is the first pony to ever compete at Rolex. Some of the Cross Country clips on YouTube really show how small he is. He has springs in his back legs. :lmao: I think he was ridden in Prelim. prior to Karen O'Connor riding him. Karen O'Connor is going to be on the Today show this Friday, Aug. 8th. :howdy:

thats so crazy. what a wonder pony.i wish i could have wached that. :popcorn: