Karen O'Connor and Pony "Teddy" win Gold in Pan American Games!!

TCF42

yeeeeeee!
Okay, I e-mailed them and this is what they said:

"This is a small, schooling hunter pace. It is under a mile, more like a cross country course. Several competitors who do other hunter paces tend to sign up for two courses when they come to ours. It takes you on a short trail as well."

So it should turn out nice.
There is also one sometime in the fall, down in Saint Leonard. Cage Stables is a part of it.. or atleast lets the organization use some of their land for it. Does anybody have any other information on this? I forget who puts it on.. I want to say it's some fox hunting club or something of that nature.
(It may aswell be the AMIT one you all are talking about... what does that stand for/do you have any more information on that either?)

Last edited:

fredsaid2

TCF42 said:
Okay, I e-mailed them and this is what they said:

"This is a small, schooling hunter pace. It is under a mile, more like a cross country course. Several competitors who do other hunter paces tend to sign up for two courses when they come to ours. It takes you on a short trail as well."

So it should turn out nice.
There is also one sometime in the fall, down in Saint Leonard. Cage Stables is a part of it.. or atleast lets the organization use some of their land for it. Does anybody have any other information on this? I forget who puts it on.. I want to say it's some fox hunting club or something of that nature.
(It may aswell be the AMIT one you all are talking about... what does that stand for/do you have any more information on that either?)

De La Brooke is the local hunt club, AMIT = A Moment in Time