Karen O'Connor and Pony "Teddy" win Gold in Pan American Games!!

mingiz

Horse Poor
The video was awesome. Not a sound the whole time he was jumping. That little guy has a big heart and loves what he does. See good things come in small packages..... :flowers:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Maybe we can get Paso & Mingiz out to some of the Grand Prix Classes this fall?? :whistle: The Capital Challenge would be a good place to start.

You trail rides sound like they can be pretty fast paced sometimes and would love to join you sometime. :howdy:

mingiz

Horse Poor
I've been to the Washington horse show and watched them jump the wall. I was in awe and I'm not that frickin brave. :lmao: I do love watching the grand prix type jumping...if I was about XX years younger you might convince me to try it.... :coffee:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Mingiz have you ever been Fox Hunting?? That is alot of fun & it is normally pretty fast paced. Hill topping is great if you have a young horse that isn't ready to do the big jumps.

Have Paso or you done competitive trail rides before?? When I was younger I rode in a few the LOMH held. Lots of fun.

devinej

i'm in love with theodorable. damn it his sire is dead. i wonder if he has an ungelded brother...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
devinej said:
Hunter Pace??? Those Are My Favorite Thing Ever!
Well BZ and I have a disagreement on the one at AMIT. They are having a benefit hunter pace on the 21st of Oct. Don't quote me on that. I don't have my calendar handy. :jameo:

devinej

I think they would allow it! they usually have three levels : no jumps, low jumps, and higher jumps. they are judged on optimum time - so whoever is closest to average wins. the level without jumping will usually have the slowest optimum time however :(

2baymares

I am a diehard "Hunter Pace" participant. :yahoo: It it a BLAST!!! I've gone in the 2' division and Flat division (depending on condition of my horse at the time). Depending on who is holding the Hunter Pace will determine the extent of Proper Attire required. Everybody should try a hunterpace at least once!! You'll be hooked! It's a fast paced trail ride with Jumps. my kindof ride! :yahoo:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
2baymares said:
I am a diehard "Hunter Pace" participant. :yahoo: It it a BLAST!!! I've gone in the 2' division and Flat division (depending on condition of my horse at the time). Depending on who is holding the Hunter Pace will determine the extent of Proper Attire required. Everybody should try a hunterpace at least once!! You'll be hooked! It's a fast paced trail ride with Jumps. my kindof ride! :yahoo:
AMIT is having their Hunter Pace on October 21st (double check but that is what I have written down. It is a Benefit Hunter Pace and I have heard he usually has around 100 people. I don't know what it befefits, but I am sure someone on here will. Maybe I will go too.

2baymares

Sadielady said:
AMIT is having their Hunter Pace on October 21st (double check but that is what I have written down. It is a Benefit Hunter Pace and I have heard he usually has around 100 people. I don't know what it befefits, but I am sure someone on here will. Maybe I will go too.

AMIT has very nice Hunter pace! :yahoo: I go every year. We usually place in the ribbons. The last Hunter pace we went on was at Sky View - placed 2nd and that was on Tella - Even with thrown shoe... and sound.

Sadie, you can team up with my crew - we will have soooo much fun.