Karine Jean-Pierre New WHPS

Hijinx

I don't see how they can call killing their offspring a Reproductive Right.
Why don't they call it what it is. The right to murder their fetus.

With teachers subbing for pedophiles and Doctors killing infants and mutilating the live ones my respect for them is waning.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House shuts down questions on collapse of Hunter Biden plea deal: 'I don't have anything to share'

Jean-Pierre began the briefing by attempting to preemptively encourage reporters not to ask questions related to Hunter's ongoing legal issues by stating he "is a private citizen and this was a personal matter for him," and directed questions to his legal representation.

It didn't work.

"Have the president and his attorneys been in touch with Hunter's legal team today? And have they been keeping tabs on the proceedings?" one reporter asked.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Jean-Pierre answered questions from reporters on her first briefing in several weeks, and the first since Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed U.S. Attorney David Weiss of Delaware, who was already investigating Hunter Biden, as the special counsel.

While avoiding specifics, she said: “They [Republicans] keep turning up documents and witnesses showing the president wasn’t involved, never discussed these business dealings, and did nothing wrong. There’s been zero evidence showing otherwise.”

That response is different from Jean-Pierre’s effort in recent weeks to claim that “[t]he president was never in business with his son,” which she denied was a change from Biden’s own earlier response that he had “never discussed” his family’s businesses.

In claiming that there was “zero evidence,” Jean-Pierre ignored a mounting collection of evidence, including the following:

• Travel logs showing that Hunter Biden traveled to China with his father on Air Force Two before a lucrative business deal
  • E-mails and messages on Hunter Biden’s laptop showing that Joe Biden had met with his son’s business associates
  • Evidence from Hunter Biden’s laptop showing that he and his father had intermingled their family’s finances and bills
  • Businessman Tony Bobulinski’s claim that he met with Joe Biden to discuss “family business plans with the Chinese”
  • A voicemail from Joe Biden to his son regarding New York Times coverage of Hunter Biden’s business interests
  • Bank records showing wire transfers from abroad to Hunter Biden via shell companies for distribution to family members
  • Testimony from Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Devon Archer, stating that Joe Biden had spoken by speakerphone at least 20 times with Hunter Biden’s business associates, and had attended a dinner meeting with many of them in 2014
  • Joe Biden’s infamous boast about using the threat of withdrawing $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees to remove a Ukrainian prosecutor, whom Devon Archer confirmed Hunter had been hired by the Ukrainian energy company Burisma to counteract

LightRoasted

If I may ...
For your consideration ...

Jean-Pierre answered questions from reporters on her first briefing in several weeks, and the first since Attorney General Merrick Garland appointed U.S. Attorney David Weiss of Delaware, who was already investigating Hunter Biden, as the special counsel.

Wonder how this illegality will be panning out?

David Weiss is ineligible to be a Special Counsel. 28 CFR § 600.3 - Qualifications of the Special Counsel. "The Special Counsel shall be selected from outside the United States Government."

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House reporter sues Karine Jean-Pierre after losing press pass

A member of the White House press corps has filed a lawsuit against White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and the Secret Service, alleging they wrongfully revoked his press badge.

In his suit filed Thursday, African journalist Simon Ateba argues that the White House policy for revoking press access violates the First and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. President Biden's White House announced new rules in May that – for the first time – allowed for rescinding a press badge.

"Defendants violated Mr. Ateba’s First Amendment rights by changing the criteria for hard pass credentials to intentionally prevent Mr. Ateba from obtaining hard pass access," the lawsuit reads.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

White House Staffer Accidentally Posts Tweet Seemingly Meant For Biden’s Account

White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre accidentally published a post on Tuesday afternoon on her official government X account that apparently was meant to be published on President Joe Biden’s account official government account.

The now-deleted post said: “Investing in America means investing in ALL of America. When I ran for President, I made a promise that I would leave no part of the country behind.”

herb749

White House reporter sues Karine Jean-Pierre after losing press pass

A member of the White House press corps has filed a lawsuit against White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre and the Secret Service, alleging they wrongfully revoked his press badge.

In his suit filed Thursday, African journalist Simon Ateba argues that the White House policy for revoking press access violates the First and Fifth Amendments of the Constitution. President Biden's White House announced new rules in May that – for the first time – allowed for rescinding a press badge.

"Defendants violated Mr. Ateba’s First Amendment rights by changing the criteria for hard pass credentials to intentionally prevent Mr. Ateba from obtaining hard pass access," the lawsuit reads.

What did this guy do or say that they won't let him ask a question .?

Hijinx

I look at KJP and then I look at Suzanne Malveaux and I can't help but wonder what the attraction is.
It certainly cannot be intellectual or beauty, Suzanne Malveaux is a good looking woman .
I guess it isn't for the male mind to understand what women find attractive about other women, but in this case it is spectacularly weird.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Jean-Pierre: People Will ‘Start to See’ Bidenomics Helping More than It Already Is, Polls Don’t ‘Tell the Whole Entire Story’

Co-host Phil Mattingly asked, “The thing that I think — and this has been an issue for you guys for the last two-plus years, connecting [legislation passed under Biden] to how the public feels or what the public knows, if you look at poll after poll after poll, continues to be an issue. And yet, there seems to be a sense inside the White House, it’s going to turn. People are starting to figure it out. How do you know that? Why?”

Jean-Pierre answered, “So, look, if you think about the Inflation Reduction Act, yes, it’s the one-year anniversary, and it’s a key part of Bidenomics, that’s also important to note. And look, we’re talking about investing in America. We’re talking about a fairer tax code. We’re talking about the biggest, largest climate action investment ever, as we were just talking about what’s going on in Maui and the extreme weather. These are all incredibly important things here. Here’s an example, as I’ll provide to you: The President was in Wisconsin…yesterday. He went directly to the American people in Milwaukee. He talked about how the Inflation Reduction Act and also the bipartisan infrastructure legislation and also the CHIPS and Science Act, all of these important, historic pieces of legislation are creating a manufacturing boom. … And you look at Wisconsin, just specifically, looking at Wisconsin…companies are investing $3 billion in Wisconsin. 150,000 — more than 150,000 jobs [we’ve created] in the last two years because of the President’s Bidenomics, because of his economic plan. All of these things are important. 2.5% unemployment in Wisconsin, and you think about the national unemployment level, which is under 4%. So, this is what the President’s going to continue to do, talking about how his plan is investing in America, how we’re lowering costs for the American people, and that’s what they want to see. … And also, I think what you were asking me about the polling, you were asking me why we think this is going to actually translate –.”

Mattingly then cut in to say, “To that point…you’re talking about Wisconsin, he’s underwater in Wisconsin.”

Jean-Pierre responded, “I understand that, but you have to remember, Phil, these are long-term investments. These are long-term investments, which Americans are going to start to see. And, as you know Phil, you know this probably better than I, you’ve covered a couple of administrations at this point, polling [doesn’t] tell the whole entire story. That’s why we are going to continue to tell that story.”

herb749

Jean-Pierre: People Will ‘Start to See’ Bidenomics Helping More than It Already Is, Polls Don’t ‘Tell the Whole Entire Story’

Co-host Phil Mattingly asked, “The thing that I think — and this has been an issue for you guys for the last two-plus years, connecting [legislation passed under Biden] to how the public feels or what the public knows, if you look at poll after poll after poll, continues to be an issue. And yet, there seems to be a sense inside the White House, it’s going to turn. People are starting to figure it out. How do you know that? Why?”

Jean-Pierre answered, “So, look, if you think about the Inflation Reduction Act, yes, it’s the one-year anniversary, and it’s a key part of Bidenomics, that’s also important to note. And look, we’re talking about investing in America. We’re talking about a fairer tax code. We’re talking about the biggest, largest climate action investment ever, as we were just talking about what’s going on in Maui and the extreme weather. These are all incredibly important things here. Here’s an example, as I’ll provide to you: The President was in Wisconsin…yesterday. He went directly to the American people in Milwaukee. He talked about how the Inflation Reduction Act and also the bipartisan infrastructure legislation and also the CHIPS and Science Act, all of these important, historic pieces of legislation are creating a manufacturing boom. … And you look at Wisconsin, just specifically, looking at Wisconsin…companies are investing $3 billion in Wisconsin. 150,000 — more than 150,000 jobs [we’ve created] in the last two years because of the President’s Bidenomics, because of his economic plan. All of these things are important. 2.5% unemployment in Wisconsin, and you think about the national unemployment level, which is under 4%. So, this is what the President’s going to continue to do, talking about how his plan is investing in America, how we’re lowering costs for the American people, and that’s what they want to see. … And also, I think what you were asking me about the polling, you were asking me why we think this is going to actually translate –.”

Mattingly then cut in to say, “To that point…you’re talking about Wisconsin, he’s underwater in Wisconsin.”

Jean-Pierre responded, “I understand that, but you have to remember, Phil, these are long-term investments. These are long-term investments, which Americans are going to start to see. And, as you know Phil, you know this probably better than I, you’ve covered a couple of administrations at this point, polling [doesn’t] tell the whole entire story. That’s why we are going to continue to tell that story.”

Most of the stories they are telling are lies.

Hijinx

This manufacturing boom she speaks of is actually money being tossed at a problem that doesn't exist, and at a pipedream of energy being produced by the sun and wind that one day will become known as the greatest boondoggle ever foisted on America.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This manufacturing boom she speaks of is actually money being tossed at a problem that doesn't exist, and at a pipedream of energy being produced by the sun and wind that one day will become known as the greatest boondoggle ever foisted on America.

The electric bus company has already gone tits up ..... it is fake Gov Tax Dollar driven boosting, when the Gov cheese runs out so to does the jobs

like the 10's of millions given to hire more police officers back in the Clinton years, when the money stopped flowing the added offers were left go

Obama Era -
Solyndra - 400 million in Gov backed loans gone, EVERYTHING went in the dumpster or was sold off
123 Battery - later bought by the Chinese for pennies on the dollar

herb749

Most of that money goes to connected donors who start up companies and then cash out when they start going bad.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
But Ms. Grey Poupon, who is abysmal at her job, worsened the public relations issues by going on CNN and telling Maui survivors to use the FEMA website if they need assistance. Even CNN’s Sara Sidner couldn’t let this slide. Poupon knows that damaged power lines caused this fire, right? And that Maui is virtually a burned-out cinder. There’s no power, ma’am. No power, no Internet access (via Daily Caller) [emphasis mine]:

CNN’s Sara Sidner confronted White House press sec. Karine Jean-Pierre on Thursday after she encouraged victims of the devastating Maui wildfires to use FEMA’s website and telephone line to get assistance despite limited access.
[…]
“This is something that the president takes very seriously. You’ve heard from the FEMA administrator there’s more than 600 personnel, and staffers on the ground. They’ve already provided $2.3 million of family assistance. And for those in Maui, in Hawaii, who are still looking to get that federal assistance, please go, call 800-621-FEMA. Go to disasterassistance.gov. We are here to help, the federal government is here to assist, to make sure they get everything that they need to rebuild and recover.”
“Karine I do want to ask you about that because FEMA was on the ground, they have been criticized in past disasters for not getting there quickly enough. But in this case, they were on the ground quickly. I do want to ask you, though, you talk about people having to call that number, they have to register, as we understand it. Call the number, go to the website. But here is the big problem we’re hearing on the ground, there is no power, they are having very spotty cell service, it’s very difficult to communicate, and they are restricted in their movement,” Sidner reported.