Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I find it irritating that people don't have the balls to sign their name when sending bad Karma. Don't you? If you (the RED KARMA giver) really want me to "GO AWAY", as you have stated many times, maybe you would have a better chance if you let me know who you are. I respond better to people who are upfront and honest and aren't weasels who would rather hide and talk behind your back. I don't mind the bad karma...just sign it. :duel:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I figured if it was you (Paso) you would tell me to "go away" in front of God and everyone, and that is what I like about you. + You are funny!

K

Katie

Sadielady said:
I figured if it was you (Paso) you would tell me to "go away" in front of God and everyone, and that is what I like about you. + You are funny!

She will to.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:

YEP I would have...NOT me... :lmao:

DQ2B

I get red too with the nasty little unsigned comments. Only a true coward with an ego problem does such things.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
DQ2B said:
I get red too with the nasty little unsigned comments. Only a true coward with an ego problem does such things.
Dontcha' think that's a little ironic, considering you don't use your real name to post? :shrug:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Chasey_Lane said:
Dontcha' think that's a little ironic, considering you don't use your real name to post? :shrug:
Actually I think most people in the community know who I am. It is a small world. I gots LOTS of unsigned RED Karma now. :lmao: :killingme .. And by the way my Mama loves me and God wouldn't say such things! :smack: :lmao: I don't care about the Karma anymore. You people that don't sign MUST be the "PUZZIES" that Paso was talking about! :elaine:

Chasey_Lane said:
Do you know her, E? :shrug:
I thought I "knew you" until I just did an online search on your name... don't search "Chasey Lane" while at work... girl, you been busy...:faint:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
kwillia said:
I thought I "knew you" until I just did an online search on your name... don't search "Chasey Lane" while at work... girl, you been busy...:faint:
I gotta' pay for my fake Coach bags and tanning somehow...:shrug:

DQ2B

Chasey_Lane said:

Ummm, I have used my real name in several posts.