DQ2B

Whoo hooo! Look at all that Red! Nothing pleases me more than to know I have the ability to influence people so easily. :lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
elaine said:
A rose by any other name....
:razz: That is okay. I can see by the number of posts you have that you have nothing better to do with your life. Doesn't that make you a loser? :killingme :lalala:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sadielady said:
:razz: That is okay. I can see by the number of posts you have that you have nothing better to do with your life. Doesn't that make you a loser? :killingme :lalala:

Considering I've been posting on these forums since the dinosaurs went extinct, no.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
Sadielady said:
I find it irritating that people don't have the balls to sign their name when sending bad Karma. Don't you? If you (the RED KARMA giver) really want me to "GO AWAY", as you have stated many times, maybe you would have a better chance if you let me know who you are. I respond better to people who are upfront and honest and aren't weasels who would rather hide and talk behind your back. I don't mind the bad karma...just sign it. :duel:
:whistle: Sadie is practically famous in the Maryland/Florida horse communitee. Just remember you got to be somebody to know somebody.

Yea if you must "go away" then get your arss over here and get my arab head down. Hes gonna drown tonight in the rain :lmao:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
persimmoncf said:
:whistle: Sadie is practically famous in the Maryland/Florida horse communitee. Just remember you got to be somebody to know somebody.

Yea if you must "go away" then get your arss over here and get my arab head down. Hes gonna drown tonight in the rain :lmao:

I'm practically famous in the somd.com community. Who GAF? Should I ask for her autograph?

mAlice

professional daydreamer
Sadielady said:
:killingme Thanks for entertaining me Ms.Dinosaur lady. I know I could learn a lot from your experience, but I have to go now.

The only thing I can teach you is how to get red karma, but it sounds like you've mastered that already. :cheesy:

:lmao: