SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
I got one the other day but it wasn't entertaining, it was just red and said nothing... :bigwhoop:

Ok, I just got this one...

Karma 03-01-2007 02:17 PM Here is some more RED go ahead and fill out your own comment, I know I'm a puzzy arse non-signing karma giver but I'm so useless and have nothing better to do.....

I know that's how you feel about yourself,,, so :flowers: :flowers: .

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
SouthernMdRocks said:
Ok, I just got this one...

Karma 03-01-2007 02:17 PM Here is some more RED go ahead and fill out your own comment, I know I'm a puzzy arse non-signing karma giver but I'm so useless and have nothing better to do.....

I know that's how you feel about yourself,,, so :flowers: :flowers: .

Karma 03-01-2007 02:39 PM And just in case you still have problems following the directiosn, lets try it a third time. make sure when you fill this out you direct the Karma towards yourself __________________________
Karma 03-01-2007 02:38 PM Now see, you were supposed to fill out your OWN RED karma comment, next time make sure you comment about your inability to follow directions. here try again __________________________

I'm sorry,, I don't take directions from idiots. :lmao: :dork:

Wisecrackin"

I just got these...

Karma 03-01-2007 03:24 PM said nothing

Karma 03-01-2007 02:41 PM But because your a puzzy you dont let the fact that Animal Control being called (because of your Dog Abuse) stop from posting on her with yoru MPD's.

Karma 03-01-2007 02:40 PM And you probably really hate that someone from here called Animal Control due to your Dog Abuse

Karma 03-01-2007 02:39 PM You may hate that, but i bet you hate having to have Animal Control called out because of your Abuse towards DOGS

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
and these

Karma 03-01-2007 02:42 PM Damn how many MPD's do you have? did your Abused Dogs have MPD's?

Karma 03-01-2007 02:42 PM Damn how many MPD's do you have? did your Abused Dogs have MPD's?

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
mingiz said:
You guys are sooooo popular :huggy: with all your Abused dogs,Puzzy's and directions... :lmao: :killingme

So you dont have any red karma stalkers?

We had a good rided yesterday..except the pair of mallards we flushed...the buzzard on the trail that flew up and the 3 helocopers that were on top of us :lmao: Want to get together this weekend? Its been too long girl..

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
:razz: That is okay. I can see by the number of posts you have that you have nothing better to do with your life. Doesn't that make you a loser? :killingme :lalala:

Now, even with a little laughing person behind it, that was just rude. :smack:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Pasofever said:
and these

What does MPD mean? Maybe they can't read and thought that this was the Dog forum?

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Winn Dixie said:
Now, even with a little laughing person behind it, that was just rude. :smack:
They called me a "whiner", so I retaliated. I can stoop on occasion and NOT apologize. It was a joke. There are a lot of people on here with too much time on their hands. All is fair in ...... Oh yeah, Mom always told me life is NOT Fair. :razz: Come on, if you have OVER 20,000 posts, I think you need to get a hobby. :larry:

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
"No leaving karma and signing someone else's name" Is one of the rules of the forum. I am sure that God, my momma, Balls, No Balls, etc. are not real people, but I know they are no rule following puzzies. If you think that me asking if someone is a loser is worse than someone telling me to "go suck a horse's D", please let me know, at least I am upfront about it. Paso I have to say, so far, they are meaner to you. :elaine: Isn't it funny that when you click on the "pot stirrer" it says elaine? Elaine, did you create that little guy? :killingme Oh Jesus just wrote in my Karma.....

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Sadielady said:
"No leaving karma and signing someone else's name" Is one of the rules of the forum. I am sure that God, my momma, Balls, No Balls, etc. are not real people, but I know they are no rule following puzzies. If you think that me asking if someone is a loser is worse than someone telling me to "go suck a horse's D", please let me know, at least I am upfront about it. Paso I have to say, so far, they are meaner to you. :elaine: Isn't it funny that when you click on the "pot stirrer" it says elaine? Elaine, did you create that little guy? :killingme Oh Jesus just wrote in my Karma.....

Actually :elaine: was made and created for Elaine then named after her.. :lmao:

ChumpChange

Sadielady said:

I wish Jesus would write in my karma. :huggy: I could use some good vibes and greetings and green stuff. Hit up a friendly person if you can. Thanks in advance. :flowers: