Kayaking

SoMDGirl42

I doubt it.:lol: This guy got a chewing out on top of it for not being able to report for duty. They almost put him on report. Same trip another guy climbed a coconut tree in his swim suit. Got to the top and decided he was tired and the best thing to do was slide down with his leg wrapped around the tree. He walked like a bull rider for a week.:killingme

My ex ended up going to the naval hospital because he was in so much pain and couldn't walk. He literally had a 2nd degree burn covering his whole back. They were really pissed, and yes he got some major biatching out and nearly written up because of it! Because of the burn, he was very dehydrated. So they gave him IVs to rehydrate him and some burn cream (silvadene) that they use on burn patients in the burn unit. After a few days, the skin turned black. His back looked like a huge scab. It was really thick and crunchy. Took me forever to peel it off because it hurt so bad, but it hurt anyway because every time he moved it pulled. He wasn't one for wearing a shirt around the house anyway, but it was forever before he could wear a shirt without it hurting.

In the 16 years of our marriage, that was without a doubt one of the dumbest things he ever did. Hours in the water snorking with no shirt and no sun screen. Just dumb.

spinner

Fishing from the kayak is a little different, unless you have it tied on something the kayak drifts in any little breeze. It's a matter of playing around and seeing what works for you. I've figured out how I like to fish with a plastic worm pretty good. We have rod holders on out kayaks and plenty of room for tackle boxes. I was out last evening at Clark's Landing, it was so beautiful.