kids in diapers in public

K

Kizzy

Same here, I have and my children have eaten stuff in the store before and I just take the open package or empty package to the register when I check out. Now, I have never taken any of my children to the store in JUST a diaper.

I watched my oldest son taste the candies off the candy bar once and when I corrected him; he told me that Nanny does it all the time. When I asked my grandmother about it, she insisted nothing was wrong with doing that and that stores do this so that you can taste before you buy. :rolleyes:

I took my lab to Pets Mart one time and he gulp down about 3 or 4 pig ears in 2 seconds flat. I didn't say anything when I got to the register, because I felt the store shouldn’t have had them on the bottom shelf.

Hello6

Princess of Mean
I'm from Iowa and I'd NEVER seen anyone eat food in the store (other than free samples) before paying for it before I came here. Shopping with my DBF in Target and he opened up a pop to drink it before paying, I just about had kittens! I just about make a scene every time he tries to open that bottle of pop. That type of behavior is completely unacceptable where I'm from. Using something before you pay for it just isn't done. Exhibit some self control.
Oh yeah, babies in diapers in carts are gross too. Very ghetto.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
Originally posted by Hello6
. . .bottle of pop.

:killingme :killingme :killingme

Sorry, I'm better now. I have cousins from Iowa. Everytime we see them, we get into a protracted conversation about 'pop' vs. 'soda' and the use of 'you all'.