Kramer Says F Ya'll N******

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Midnightrider said:
Just saw two of the guys richards rant was aimed at on the today show. They had a laywer with them. I couldn't figure out why until she started talking. They want to sue for monetary damages, but apparently even the lawyer knows they have no case so she has suggested they sit down with a retired judge as an arbitator to figure out how much kramer owes these guys.

WTF?

I mean since when did getting called a name mean you get to sue? what were the damages these guys suffered?

dont get me wrong, I dont think what he said was right, but but there was nothing there that should warrent a civil action.
Back to the Pre School Rhyme..

Sticks and stones...

If he agrees to go to an arbitrator.. and I'm sure it will be one of HER choosing, he's an idiot.

sugarmama

Midnightrider said:
Just saw two of the guys richards rant was aimed at on the today show. They had a laywer with them. I couldn't figure out why until she started talking. They want to sue for monetary damages, but apparently even the lawyer knows they have no case so she has suggested they sit down with a retired judge as an arbitator to figure out how much kramer owes these guys.

WTF?

I mean since when did getting called a name mean you get to sue? what were the damages these guys suffered?

dont get me wrong, I dont think what he said was right, but but there was nothing there that should warrent a civil action.

I expected this. I knew they'd try to get something out of it, as they always do.... :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
juggy4805 said:
I just got Karma calling me a racist scumbag also. Two actually with the same comment. Hmmmm..........peculiar. :confused:

Kramer Says F Ya'll N**... 11-21-2006 02:09 PM you are a racist scum bag because of your White Sheet and Cap (oh and the burning cross was a giveway too)
Kramer Says F Ya'll N**... 11-21-2006 02:07 PM you are a racist scum bag because of your White Sheet and Cap (oh and the burning cross was a giveway too)

:giggle: I got it too! I may look like white bread but I'm yellow. :diva:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
sugarmama said:
I expected this. I knew they'd try to get something out of it, as they always do.... :rolleyes:

They? You racist pig! Don't you know that's the same thing as saying "you people"?

...reminds me of when FB was active duty. He called up on the carpet for making a racist remark. He was talking to a black woman when he was complaining about something at the NEX. He said "you people", so she filed a complaint. He was talking about "you people at the NEX".

Last edited:

itsbob

I bowl overhand
elaine said:
They? You racist pig! Don't you know that's the same thing as saying "you people"?

...reminds me of when FB was active duty. He called up on the carpet for making a racist remark. He was talking to a black woman when he was complaining about something at the NEX. He said "you people", so she filed a complaint. He was talking about "you people at the NEX".
Did you see Rosie O'Donnell got putin her place??

By Kelly Ripa of all people?!?

Rosie is a Heterophobe!!

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Some people are so overly sensitive when it comes to remarks. Last week at hubby's work one of his officers, who is Irish, came in the door and said "top of the morning to ya" to a young female, who never heard that before. She filed a complaint that hubby had to follow up with because she thought it had a sexual undertone..... :jameo:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
harleygirl said:
Some people are so overly sensitive when it comes to remarks. Last week at hubby's work one of his officers, who is Irish, came in the door and said "top of the morning to ya" to a young female, who never heard that before. She filed a complaint that hubby had to follow up with because she thought it had a sexual undertone..... :jameo:

What a freakin' idiot.

J

juggy4805

pixiegirl said:
:giggle: I got it too! I may look like white bread but I'm yellow. :diva:

I think you are a loser if you us an MPD to give more red Karma and not even sign it. Is it that serious.

J

juggy4805

Kramer Says F Ya'll N**... 11-22-2006 08:36 AM get outta here and go back to africa (not like you actually came from there, but whatever), N!!!

:killingme This so cracks me up.

Tonio

Asperger's Poster Child
itsbob said:
Did you see Rosie O'Donnell got putin her place??

By Kelly Ripa of all people?!?

Rosie is a Heterophobe!!

What did Ripa say to her? My impression of O'Donnell is that she's angry at the world, and that may or may not be related to her lesbianism.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Tonio said:
What did Ripa say to her? My impression of O'Donnell is that she's angry at the world, and that may or may not be related to her lesbianism.
I posted the linkie to the story.

bohman

Midnightrider said:

WTF?

Forgive me if somebody already brought this up, but what are we supposed to think of the guys who provoked him? We've had many pages of posts to berate Richards for what he said (and rightfully so, if he was that mad he should have just walked away), but are we supposed to congratulate the jerks who made a game of provoking someone into a rage? And now reward them with money? They had fun hurting somebody until he completely lost control of himself and I don't believe they are any better than he is. If I were in the audience I'd have rather told them to STFU and let him continue his set; the audience paid to hear Richards, not them. Why are we congratulating hecklers, instead of telling them who they really are?

Gwydion

bohman said:
Forgive me if somebody already brought this up, but what are we supposed to think of the guys who provoked him? We've had many pages of posts to berate Richards for what he said (and rightfully so, if he was that mad he should have just walked away), but are we supposed to congratulate the jerks who made a game of provoking someone into a rage? And now reward them with money? They had fun hurting somebody until he completely lost control of himself and I don't believe they are any better than he is. If I were in the audience I'd have rather told them to STFU and let him continue his set; the audience paid to hear Richards, not them. Why are we congratulating hecklers, instead of telling them who they really are?

Haha most of these pages are filled with, "Yea Richards screwed up, but it got way out of hand" arguments. It figures they would want some money out of this....as if getting national publicity wasn't enough for these guys. They got their 15 minutes of fame and now they are just trying to elongate it. If I was in the audience I would be soo much more pissed off at these two guys than at Richards...I'm sure Richards was doing a fine job until these morons came into the picture.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
Tonio said:
Rosie came out and siad Ripa;s remark.. "I don;t know where that hand has been." was OBVIOUSLY a homophobic remark.. if he was a straight cute man she wouldn't have said it..

Ripa called (and the whole time Rosie is mumbling You talk on your show, I talk on my show, of course not mentioning that Ripa didn't insult her on her show) and said *paraphrasing* you don't know what I was thinking when I said it, you are wrong.. I'm worried about the flu season, suggesting I'm homophobic is wrong.

Rosie.. Sputter.. sputter.... sputter..

I think it caught her (Rosie) by surprise that she couldn't spout off anything she wanted without repercussion.. for once!!

Gwydion

It seemed that Ripa was just annoyed at that and spouted off the first thing that came to her mind. I doubt there was any sexual tension in that. Rosie is a wash-up. She, as always, is just trying to create some drama. I really despise that woman.

Toxick

Splat
itsbob said:
Ripa called (and the whole time Rosie is mumbling You talk on your show, I talk on my show, of course not mentioning that Ripa didn't insult her on her show) and said *paraphrasing* you don't know what I was thinking when I said it, you are wrong.. I'm worried about the flu season, suggesting I'm homophobic is wrong.

Rosie.. Sputter.. sputter.... sputter..

I saw a clip of this this morning.

I have a whole new respect for Kelly Ripa.

J

juggy4805

bohman said:

Waaaaaah... :wah: ....Richards lost control because some guys were heckling him. If his act didn't suck he probably wouldn't of gotten heckled.