La Plata Police cleaning up the streets.... well, maybe just the

stgislander

PREMO Member
For your consideration ...

Funny, the question was, "What do yall call a pregnant slave?" It didn't specify color or race. And as history has proven, more White European and those from the Caucasus region, over history, have been enslaved more so than Africans.

Seems that someone in the City of Vincent is jumping to conclusions.
The Romans enslaved anyone.

Clem72

Funny, the question was, "What do yall call a pregnant slave?" It didn't specify color or race. And as history has proven, more White European and those from the Caucasus region, over history, have been enslaved more so than Africans.

Seems that someone in the City of Vincent is jumping to conclusions.

What does that have to do with what I said? You know you can post without quoting someone, right?

LightRoasted

If I may ...

What does that have to do with what I said? You know you can post without quoting someone, right?
Yeah, I know that. I used your post to tie into the story of the firing. It wasn't a response directed towards you.

RobinS

Anyone have an update on the La Plata Town police investigation? It's been alomost two months now since the Chief of Police said he would look into the car wash incident back in June. Has this been swept under the rug or have we missed something. Have the young women ever been identified. We should thank the person who took the video and wish more folks would do this. Its our tax dollars and the police work for us.

glhs837

Power with Control
Anyone have an update on the La Plata Town police investigation? It's been alomost two months now since the Chief of Police said he would look into the car wash incident back in June. Has this been swept under the rug or have we missed something. Have the young women ever been identified. We should thank the person who took the video and wish more folks would do this. Its our tax dollars and the police work for us.

Nope, I think they planned to admire the problem until the press went away.