24/7 Single Dad
Interesting links in the article on pubic hair grooming

See more: 5 Short-Hair Styling Mistakes to Avoid
See more: Find the Best Haircut for Your Face Shape

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Gwyneth can suck it. Excess body hair on females is to be removed and that's the end of the story.

ZARA

Forty-five percent of those going au naturel said that while they used to engage in some form of pubic-hair upkeep, they could no longer be bothered with the hassle. And 14 percent had stopped because it was just too expensive

:cds::cds:EEEEWWWWWWWW:cds::cds:

Too much of a hassle??!! wth...is their whoo-haas the size of Russia?! wtf.

Too expensive?? Really?? Maybe they should learn how to do the up-keep themselves.

I have never paid anyone to tend my up-keep, nor allowed anyone any where near it except my husband. WOW...a whole 5 minutes is SUCH A HASSLE!!

Dumbchits.

(Can you imagine the odor of the au naturel :barf:)

Railroad

Routinely Derailed
A very special lady used to ask me to do the trimming for her. I enjoyed doing it and took care to get it just right. No recreational activities involved, at least, not right then.

But with or without trimming, a wonderful woman is a wonderful woman. It shows in lots of ways other than the location and thickness of dark curlies.

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
A very special lady used to ask me to do the trimming for her. I enjoyed doing it and took care to get it just right. No recreational activities involved, at least, not right then.

But with or without trimming, a wonderful woman is a wonderful woman. It shows in lots of ways other than the location and thickness of dark curlies.

WTF? You just trim someone's bush and you're not intimate with her? Forget the snuggle party...let's all trim each other and call it a party. If you're trimming my privates, you better be intimate with it, too.

Hey buddy! Come trim my pubes. yeah, right. :rolleyes:

WTF? You just trim someone's bush and you're not intimate with her? Forget the snuggle party...let's all trim each other and call it a party. If you're trimming my privates, you better be intimate with it, too.

Hey buddy! Come trim my pubes. yeah, right. :rolleyes:

:friendzoned:

MMM_donuts

:cds::cds:EEEEWWWWWWWW:cds::cds:

Too much of a hassle??!! wth...is their whoo-haas the size of Russia?! wtf.

Too expensive?? Really?? Maybe they should learn how to do the up-keep themselves.

I have never paid anyone to tend my up-keep, nor allowed anyone any where near it except my husband. WOW...a whole 5 minutes is SUCH A HASSLE!!

Dumbchits.

(Can you imagine the odor of the au naturel :barf:)

Yeah, I also wondered about the "too expensive" and "too much of a hassle" part.

I mean, don't get me wrong, I totally support whatever anyone wants to do with their shrubbery but I can't help but wonder this - if they think it's too much to deal with that area......how do they handle their legs? If they already have a razor for their underarms........do they not? Whaa..... Or maybe they really mean "totally natural", who knows. Maybe I don't know what most women spend on their upkeep because it's not something we really sit around the office and talk about. I was under the impression that the cost for most women is mostly on razors and shaving cream except for the occasional special event splurge. And I sure don't know any women that doesn't squeeze every single possible use out of their personal shaving device.

But then again, the article also credits Gwyneth Paltrow for starting this "movement". I'm not a Gwyneth hater or anything but I seriously doubt that her little dressing room comment from a few months ago planted the seed in women's heads that made them realize that they don't have to deal with landscaping if they don't want to.

But then again, the article also credits Gwyneth Paltrow for starting this "movement". I'm not a Gwyneth hater or anything but I seriously doubt that her little dressing room comment from a few months ago planted the seed in women's heads that made them realize that they don't have to deal with landscaping if they don't want to.
Another point to make is that dear Gwyneth is naturally fair-haired and thin-haired, you can look at her eyebrows and see how delicate her hair is, so her "gone wild" look is most likely at worst that of a barely pubesent teen.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm not a Gwyneth hater or anything

You know, I'm trying not to be a Gwyneth hater but she's not making it easy. She's such an out of touch elitist that I find myself wanting to frog-march her to the Goodwill and force feed her ramen noodles. I want to punch her in the throat every time she gives her "advice for living".