• Standard-issue- man

Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Agee

or which do you prefer?

Metrosexuals: "Those are the guys who could get their backs waxed in the morning, their eyebrows plucked in the afternoon and still go out with a girl in the evening. Dandies who knew what DKNY stood for but also would know that Chicago is playing Houston in the World Series this week."

übersexuals: " These are the guys who would probably pass on a back waxing, know who's in the World Series — actually care who's in the World Series — but are neither faux gay nor real jerks. They're a step above the standard-issue man

Standard-issue man: one who knows only the three B's: beer, babes and the boob tube.

Maybe we should just return to the days when there were heterosexuals, homosexuals and the merely confused.
http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/finalword/2005-10-25-final-word_x.htm

morganj614

Hmmm, if I had one, which would I prefer? :confused:

Let me look again...

okay, I'll take a #4 combo of uber and standard issue.

Last edited:

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Airgasm said:
or which do you prefer?

Metrosexuals: "Those are the guys who could get their backs waxed in the morning, their eyebrows plucked in the afternoon and still go out with a girl in the evening. Dandies who knew what DKNY stood for but also would know that Chicago is playing Houston in the World Series this week."

übersexuals: " These are the guys who would probably pass on a back waxing, know who's in the World Series — actually care who's in the World Series — but are neither faux gay nor real jerks. They're a step above the standard-issue man

Standard-issue man: one who knows only the three B's: beer, babes and the boob tube.

http://www.usatoday.com/life/columnist/finalword/2005-10-25-final-word_x.htm
You forgot the Jane Goodall experiment type of man.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Airgasm said:
übersexuals: "These are the guys who would probably pass on a back waxing, know who's in the World Series — actually care who's in the World Series — but are neither faux gay nor real jerks. They're a step above the standard-issue man.
I'd have to pick this one as it's the closest to being a male version of myself. :lol: I sure don't want a cave man nor one who's into back waxes and fashion. :twitch:

Christy

b*tch rocket
jazz lady said:
I'd have to pick this one as it's the closest to being a male version of myself. :lol: I sure don't want a cave man nor one who's into back waxes and fashion. :twitch:
Hey now! My man is fashionable. I do his clothes shopping for him! :lol:

I'd say Steve's a mix between metro and uber. He's not nearly as disgusting as most men, and wears a shirt and tie more than he wears flannel. And he doesn't own a single Harley Davidson or John Deere item. :shrug: :lol: He watches football every Sunday and is responsible for all the man jobs around the house, and wouldn't ever think of having his hair done at a salon. :lmao:

fttrsbeerwench

I would choose one who doesn't NEED a back wax and who still looks sexy in something a little ghey...Say a doublet and short pants... :cheesy:
One who would appear to be able to get himself out of the woods without a red cross rescue... Your basic Marboro man type..
Ofcourse, he would also be well read and have manners good enough to keep up with my family.. (one step above burp and fart at the table and one step below napkin in lap). Sensitive enough not to embarrass me in public too often and he must know how to work the remote control... I hate remotes.. That's mans work.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Airgasm said:
There should be a picture of Larry after that description, just so everyone knows what one looks like. :lol:

Vince

fttrsbeerwench said:
I would choose one who doesn't NEED a back wax and who still looks sexy in something a little ghey...Say a doublet and short pants... :cheesy:
One who would appear to be able to get himself out of the woods without a red cross rescue... Your basic Marboro man type..
Ofcourse, he would also be well read and have manners good enough to keep up with my family.. (one step above burp and fart at the table and one step below napkin in lap). Sensitive enough not to embarrass me in public too often and he must know how to work the remote control... I hate remotes.. That's mans work.
Describes me perfectly. Except for the doublet and short pants. Only because I don't know what a doublet is.
:lmao:

janey83

Twenty Something
he's def. ubersexual...although I've never heard of that word, so I'd just say he's well-rounded :smile:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
I'm not sure where I'd put my man, but I'd say metrosexual is pretty close. However, if he had a hairy back, I'd beat him for having it waxed.

I voted uber. :ohwell:

:lmao:

Last edited: