Votes: 2 10.0%
  • Other

Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

Kain99

jazz lady said:
Just a running joke with Mr. Gasm. Capris are DEFINITELY still in...and still waiting for the fashion show. :dance:
Jazzy... Are you joshing me? Cuz I still wear my capri's and feel so ultra sheik. Please don't let me continue if I am an idiot. :ohwell:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Jazzy... Are you joshing me? Cuz I still wear my capri's and feel so ultra sheik. Please don't let me continue if I am an idiot. :ohwell:
No, just teasing Air. Honestly, I have no clue whether they are "in" or "out." Fashion is NOT my strong suit. I wear what I like that feels and looks good - at least I hope so. :lol: I have several pairs of capris I wore all this summer, so if you're out of fashion, so am I. :huggy:

Agee

Kain99 said:
You are a fashion statement!

Just some inside banter... A man in Capris' :confused: Go figure!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain99 said:
Does Larry Scratch? Cuz mine scratches...
He not only scratches, he kind of gropes himself in his sleep. :lol: But no farting - I'd divorce him if he started that crap.

And I have the worst...ready?

He's a mouth breather. :dead: Only when he's asleep, but still...

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
vraiblonde said:
He not only scratches, he kind of gropes himself in his sleep. :lol:
:lmao: :lmao: that's the funniest-lookin' thing I ever saw a guy do while he's asleep ... especially when they sleep nekkid! Even in their sleep, they're still concerned about "junior" and give it 'hugs'. :lmao: :lmao: