Votes: 7 35.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Christy said:
Hey now! My man is fashionable. I do his clothes shopping for him! :lol:
By "into fashion" I meant more like the fashionista from "Queer Eye For The Straight Guy." I wouldn't know what designer is which. My mom picked up a brand-new handbag cheap from a flea market and showed me the symbol on it. I had NO clue as to who is was and obviously wasn't suitably impressed when I looked at her blankly. :lol:

I'd say Steve's a mix between metro and uber. He's not nearly as disgusting as most men, and wears a shirt and tie more than he wears flannel. And he doesn't own a single Harley Davidson or John Deere item. :shrug: :lol: He watches football every Sunday and is responsible for all the man jobs around the house, and wouldn't ever think of having his hair done at a salon. :lmao:
I don't see much metro in that - that's more my vision of uber. My preference is someone who is comfortable in a variety of situations. He can get suitably attired for a fine dinner and the night on the town as easily as being comfortably casual for going to a sporting event or a night in the bar shooting pool. One who appreciates the finer things in life as well as enjoying the simple pleasures of daily living.

K

Kain99

Airgasm said:
Figured most were still a block of ice!
Oh No! I have one right here! He "Hawks" or "Haulks" or spits real loud and everything! :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Kain99 said:
He "Hawks" or "Haulks" or spits real loud and everything! :lol:
OMG - that is Larry! :dead: And he snores!!! Not just snoring but this gasping death rattle - I swear I haven't had a good night's sleep in 7 years.

K

Kain99

vraiblonde said:
OMG - that is Larry! :dead: And he snores!!! Not just snoring but this gasping death rattle - I swear I haven't had a good night's sleep in 7 years.
Does Larry Scratch? Cuz mine scratches... :lol:

Hey Jazz... What were you saying about capri's? .... Oh God! Please don't let her say they are out! :dead:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Kain99 said:
Hey Jazz... What were you saying about capri's? .... Oh God! Please don't let her say they are out! :dead:

Just a running joke with Mr. Gasm. Capris are DEFINITELY still in...and still waiting for the fashion show. :dance: