Ladies: Would U Date A Man Afraid of Bugs?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
forever jewel said:
I hate spiders!!! I need a man who can rescue me from them...or at least pick on me for being scared...:lol:

I'm not sure that would be one of the first questions I'd ask a guy.

D

dems4me

Qurious said:
:popcorn:

Here comes a spider and he's begging for you to kill it.....

Heck no. Only because bugs are everywhere things I like to do like fishing by the water, crabbing, in the garden, etc...I'm not aware of anyone that really LIKES bugs, but suck it up and kill it or move it if you don't like it. :shrug: You are much bigger than the bug. I don't like any guy that cowers behind me afraid of anything really. :ohwell:

spicy

dems4me said:
Heck no. Only because bugs are everywhere things I like to do like fishing by the water, crabbing, in the garden, etc...I'm not aware of anyone that really LIKES bugs, but suck it up and kill it or move it if you don't like it. :shrug: You are much bigger than the bug. I don't like any guy that cowers behind me afraid of anything really. :ohwell:

I like bugs.

Poohhunny1605

jwwb2000 said:
I know of someone who fits this to a tee!!

:killingme :roflmao: :killingme

haha My ex boyfriend used to hide behind me and say "kill it, kill it" and point and push me toward the spider, knowing I am petrified of spiders. I don't know why, I can kill them but the wolf spiders I can't do because they jump.

I was laying in bed the other night and had a wolf spider crawl up my leg, I about had a heart attack :yikes:

W

Wenchy

I don't like it when anybody kills spiders.

If I hooked up with a wuss that wanted me to kill one, his butt would be gone for two reasons. :howdy:

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Wenchy said:
I don't like it when anybody kills spiders.

If I hooked up with a wuss that wanted me to kill one, his butt would be gone for two reasons. :howdy:

Sorry Wench, the only good spider is a dead spider. I know they help in other ways but UGH! I hate spiders specially those with big fat bulbus bodies. Makes me cringe. But if it helps, I run away, I cant even kill them. Thats how scared I am.