Large Alligator caught, Killed in Calvert

PeoplesElbow

THEY GATOR COULD HAVE BEEN CAPTURED AND TAKEN AWAY BUT SOME YUCKA PUCK WANTED A PHOTO OP THAT GATOR WAS CAUSING NO PROBLEMS AT THAT TIME GD UNIMFORMED HUMANS
What do you do with it after capture? It's sort of expensive to relocate something like that.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
If I may ...

Of course they do. They are part of the State. And if money is short, the State'll float a bond for one reason or another to get the money, of course raising taxes to pay those bonds back.
LMAO..sure...sure.... So in the 1-2 year interim, where does Mr. Gator reside?

black dog

Free America
guy
If I may ...

Of course they do. They are part of the State. And if money is short, the State'll float a bond for one reason or another to get the money, of course raising taxes to pay those bonds back.

Thats really good stewardship of the taxpayers money... :smack:

stgislander

PREMO Member
From the article on the TheBayNet.
“I actually called DNR and asked them about it, and they said that I am perfectly safe,” Adams said. “I’m gonna get it mounted if the DNR will give me a tag.”

Gregg Bortz, a spokesman for DNR, said that regarding the situation, “Maryland Natural Resources Police are still consulting with allied agencies, local and federal, on this matter.” Bortz then mentioned how the DNR has been unable to confirm any previously mentioned rumors of alligators in Calvert County, but that “alligators or other non-native crocodilians” have sparsely shown up in the state before.