Largest County In Maryland Vows Not To Cooperate With ICE

stgislander

PREMO Member
If I lived in Montgomery County I would be starting a recall campaign so fast Marc Erlich's head would be spinning. Do the people of Moco really support the illegal invasion and overwhelming of our social(ist) programs?
Methinks they must.

littlelady

God bless the USA
If I lived in Montgomery County I would be starting a recall campaign so fast Marc Erlich's head would be spinning. Do the people of Moco really support the illegal invasion and overwhelming of our social(ist) programs?

Methinks they must.

Y’all get it. Also, you could contact the powers that be in our wonderful state, like I have. It will be to no avail, but we can say we tried. I hate being back in this county, but I love being near my children, and gchildren. Catch 22, and all. But, we will survive. Lock and load thang. Talking about my doors and washer/dryer. Y’all know. ;)

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Even the MoCo PD chief agrees with this. He said that immigration failures are the fault of the federal government and it is not the job of MoCoPD to help them clean up their mess.

The mess is here. I see it when out and about in Mont Cty. I avoid confrontation when I know I am living with illegals, and it truly pisses me off; even though I can understand and speak Spanish from taking it all those years in school. And, they think I don’t understand what they are saying. I have had an earful. :killingme: I am here because of family. We all are talking about a move. So far, South Carolina is top of the list, but still discussing. And, no, not Myrtle Beach. One of my bros has a self sustaining compound in mid TX. That is an option, also. God bless the USA.

Last edited:

CPUSA

All you need to do is google Comrade

You do know the difference between illegal (no H2B visas) and legal (has H2B visa) don't you?
Silly me. I forgot...you're too stupid to tie your shoes. How in the hell would you know the difference between legal (has visa) and illegal (no visa, kills people drunk driving, rapes 11 yr old girls, rapes drunk women, runs MS 13...etc)?

You really should go sit in a nice hot tub, a glass of Merlot...and a straight razor...

CPUSA

So I clicked on your redirect....

Vox? You screech about Fox News and your go-to is Vox? Please.

--- End of line (MCP)
Well, it's Sadpussi...all it will EVER redirect you to is satirical sites.
It doesn't expect anyone to take it's sites seriously, does it?

CPUSA

Can you disprove any of the facts in the source?
Absolutely...

The source is an absolute lying propagandist site, making anything they print either a) a satirical site, or b) a commie propagandist site

And anyone who sources it is a retard who everyone just points at and laughs...but you're probably used to never being taken seriously

BOP

His words, not mine. He did not say that they would impede their efforts but the fact remains that MoCoPDs 1st responsibility is to the CITIZENS of MoCo.

No, illegal aliens are not citizens.
Nope, they're not. They're apparently more important than citizens.

CPUSA

I've read them. You're attempting to deflect. "But, officer, you shouldn't arrest me for trafficking drugs because it's really society's fault, and the laws are wrong, and your dark suit proves you're a fascist." That's the level of argument you're making.

ANY government-mandated minimum wage is incredibly stupid. Do you really think the cost of living in Podunk, Nebraska and the Bronx is the same? If you have a glimmer of intelligence and can see that they are not, then why would a "living wage" be the same in both areas? The clear, obvious answer is they would not be, so a national minimum wage is INCREDIBLY stupid. Beyond the fact that it would do nothing to help the worker in the long run (as has been evidenced by all, including Bernie Sanders' campaign staff), it is patently unconstitutional. There is not a single clause in the Constitution that gives the federal government the authority over the issue.

All of that, though, is beyond the point that people are breaking the law by being here "undocumented", and this county is violating the law by saying they won't provide the appropriate support to catch and remove these federal law breakers. You want to bring up that they're cheap labor, but that's a reason they are here illegally - that counties and cities and companies are supporting the basic violation of the law.

Make a $15/hour minimum wage, and enforce it on illegal aliens (go ahead and show me how you'd do that), and the supply of illegal aliens would dry up.

It's a stupid argument for American citizens, and beyond a stupid argument for illegal aliens, and meaningless in a conversation about a county government saying they'll break the law.

Try, just once, to argue the point with which you agree. Show me why the county should do what it is doing, don't distract with, "but the make of the vehicle was a Mercury, not a Ford" arguments. Stick to the subject, don't deflect, and defend your opinion on what you consider to be the merits, and you might start (some future day) to be taken seriously.
You lost the Sadpussi at "I've read them."...
It went back to eating paste a sniffing farts after that...

CPUSA

Where are Illegal aliens being protected above Us citizens?
In EVERY sanctuary city across the Country, you friggin moron!!
Why do you keep making crap up and then changing the subject?
Stay on topic you absolute loser!!
Why should I answer any of your questions if you don't cooperate by being honest
Go the hell away you pathetic, lying offspring of an illegal immigrant whore!!!

This_person

Actually, D.C. has one non-voting delegate in the House of Reps. None in the Senate.
I suspect the point was that the constitution puts the District under the jurisdiction of the Congress, and therefore all of the representatives in Congress also represent DC.

awpitt

Main Streeter
I suspect the point was that the constitution puts the District under the jurisdiction of the Congress, and therefore all of the representatives in Congress also represent DC.

Possible but while D.C. is under the jurisdiction of Congress, that doesn't necessarily mean the members of Congress represent D.C. Just means they have authority over D.C.

This_person

Possible but while D.C. is under the jurisdiction of Congress, that doesn't necessarily mean the members of Congress represent D.C. Just means they have authority over D.C.
To-may-to, to-mah-to. It is the job of the Congress to represent them, whether the residents directly vote for them or not.

DC residents are very close to a state from which they may vote for a specific representative. It is their choice to live there without being able to vote for a specific representative.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

On Monday, Montgomery County, Maryland’s largest county, officially joins the list. County Executive Marc Elrich will sign an executive order on Monday that will keep the area from cooperating with ICE, even though the policy has been unofficially on the books for some time.
The one Office his EO will not/does not/cannot, affect, is the Office of the Sheriff. Hopefully the Sheriff of Montgomery County will try to take up the slack.

awpitt

Main Streeter
It is not the job of Congress to "represent" the residents of D.C. The Constitution gives the Congress no representative responsibility over D.C. The Constitution does say that it's the job of the Congress to govern D.C. and they have done so in various forms. The most recent was when Home Rule was granted in 1973. This allowed D.C. to have a mayor and city council. This arrangement can be revoked at anytime by the Congress and the Congress still maintains ultimate veto power over any actions taken by the mayor and city council.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It is not the job of Congress to "represent" the residents of D.C. The Constitution gives the Congress no representative responsibility over D.C. The Constitution does say that it's the job of the Congress to govern D.C. and they have done so in various forms. The most recent was when Home Rule was granted in 1973. This allowed D.C. to have a mayor and city council. This arrangement can be revoked at anytime by the Congress and the Congress still maintains ultimate veto power over any actions taken by the mayor and city council.
They should go back to the commissioners.

This_person

Please explain how "govern" and "represent" are different in a constitutional republic. The reason I ask is that there is no definition for a Representative from a district within a state to "represent" the people of the district, either (in the constitution). Nowhere does it state that their job is to represent the people. It is STRONGLY implied through the name of the house as House of Representatives, but when addressing them individually the constitution refers to them as Members, not Representatives.

In my opinion, you are drawing a distinction where none exist except through how the representatives of the districts are chosen vice the District not actually having a specific voting member. All the Members are expected, through the name of the House, to represent their constituents - the District simply does not get to choose the specific person who represents them because they ALL do.