Last Preview Pic

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by justhangn
I'm just saying that Dr. Crane should go to the personals and post his pix!

JH, you're just jealous cause he's so ripped. It's ok you can admit it to us. :wink:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
JH, you're just jealous cause he's so ripped. It's ok you can admit it to us. :wink:

You got me pegged baby!! I only dream of having biceps as big as his.

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
Originally posted by justhangn
You got me pegged baby!! I only dream of having biceps as big as his.
I'd bet you don't want to ask how he got them that big. :rolleyes:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SxyPrincess
Pix,

Maybe you should ask Analyst how many "inches" of snow he got at his place. :bubble:

You guys are full of great ideas today.

Hey Analyst, how many inches of snow did you get?

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I was referring to his very first post here from the 'Perfect Mate' thread:
She's gone out of style

To shorten the necessary message, I'll use an analogy: Mrs. Cleaver from "Leave it to Beaver"- Completely focused on her husband, family, and kids. Only passing fancies of career plans after the kids leave home. Willing and able to suffer the physical, emotional, and economic hardships of a 1-wage earner family in return for the love and respect of her loved ones. Wants sex as often as she eats, even if she's too tired or busy to actually get to it. Taking joy from affordable pleasures to save for retirement and kids education. God, family, country, self - in that order.

Kind of like my mom. :)

I like being near a military base because there tends to be military wives like that, and people would generally agree that this is an admirable women, not an antiquated relic. These are the women that built the USA into a great country. To the extent they are disapearing, we are weakened as a society, and eventaully our civilization will be threatened. ( See Pat Buchanan's book "The Death of the West" - http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/A...7172567-9053568 )

When I look at the young ladies at Pro Fitness in Wildewood, where I go to the gym, I wonder how many of them aspire to be these women, or even know what it would mean to be one.

-Analyst
Just wondered if he was still looking for 'perfection' or just to get it on with somebody. :bubble:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by jazz lady
I was referring to his very first post here from the 'Perfect Mate' thread:

Just wondered if he was still looking for 'perfection' or just to get it on with somebody. :bubble:

I'd bet he would do a snake if he could hold it still!

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Originally posted by Kyle
I'd bet you don't want to ask how he got them that big. :rolleyes:
Okay, uh nevermind....I was gonna go there, but I changed my mind......I got scared.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by migtig
Okay, uh nevermind....I was gonna go there, but I changed my mind......I got scared.

:whip::whip:I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!! Let us leave his monkey out of this!:spank::spank:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by kwillia
Don't do it WC.... DON'T PM him... your wedding is only months away.... don't throw it all away for a one night bedroom romp....:frown:

.....very unlikely! UGH! as stated before...whatinsamhell was that