Last Preview Pic

fuzzyng

Re: Re: Last Preview Pic

Originally posted by laureng
:bawl: :bawl: I'm so disappointed...Analyst never posted the rest of his pics :rolleyes: !

Well, you'll all be happy to know that Analyst asked me to do him a favor and post his newest and best pic EVER for him... this one made him a bit shy, but I think you all will like...

Attachments

• new_bedroom.jpg
    new_bedroom.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 138

JabbaJawz

Be about it
Originally posted by cariblue
So whatta' ya' think he's trying to tell us? Hmmm?

If you're thinking what and WHERE I'm thinking...I can't go there -for fear that I'll be banished from our lovely somd kingdom - at least for a short time, hehe!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by cariblue
Pixie! Here's your man!

:whip:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Where's a drooling smilie when you need one? :lol:

I think I need to go change my panties! :blushing:

I forsake all other men. I am in love with Analyst. :twitch:

SmallTown

Football season!
You ladies must really like this guy, I mean, this whole thread is about him and it keeps going and going...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SmallTown
You ladies must really like this guy, I mean, this whole thread is about him and it keeps going and going...

Don't be jealous ST. You'll always have a special place in our hearts.

You and JH should start a support group or something. He was jealous too. :crazy: :lmao:

SmallTown

Football season!
Originally posted by pixiegirl
Don't be jealous ST. You'll always have a special place in our hearts.

You and JH should start a support group or something. He was jealous too. :crazy: :lmao:

Normally I don't speak for other people, but on behalf of JH and myself, I can say if Analyst is our only worry in life, life is great :biggrin:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by SmallTown
Normally I don't speak for other people, but on behalf of JH and myself, I can say if Analyst is our only worry in life, life is great :biggrin:

Apparently you're worried enough about it to post. :biggrin:

J

justhangn

Originally posted by pixiegirl
The little green monster is rearing his ugly head again today. :lol:

You got me pegged little one.....at the gym yesterday when I was military pressing 330 pounds, all I was doing was tryin to catch up to Analyst......I even tossed and turned all night thinking of how I was going to be like him......

First thing I need to do is stop shaving my head.......then work on being so ripped.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: