LaVar Arrington In Serious Beltway Crash

itsbob

I bowl overhand
OOPS, I guess this wasn't his FIRST bike.. he bought a ZX 9 back in 99.. Guess he never bothered to take a class to actually learn how to ride, or bother getting an M endorsement.

Although a 189 hp bike.. that's a LOT of bike for a second bike depending on how much experience he had on the first bike... apparently not enough.

gumby

I AM GUMBY DAMMIT
I'm not so quick to totally blame him. As most of you bike riders know, there are alot of idiots out there. He still should have had his license. I wonder if his insurance will cover any medical costs??

Lilypad

itsbob said:
OOPS, I guess this wasn't his FIRST bike.. he bought a ZX 9 back in 99.. Guess he never bothered to take a class to actually learn how to ride, or bother getting an M endorsement.

Although a 189 hp bike.. that's a LOT of bike for a second bike depending on how much experience he had on the first bike... apparently not enough.
Are you saying it's not a crotch rocket?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
gumby said:
I'm not so quick to totally blame him. As most of you bike riders know, there are alot of idiots out there. He still should have had his license. I wonder if his insurance will cover any medical costs??
No other cars involved and he put one hell of a dent in the guard rail, something that doesn't happen when you're travelling close to the posted speed on access ramps.

Who else would you blame?

Fingel_Hymer

Restricted User
Synder Haunt

Well it seems like Dan Syner's haunt might be over, at least for the time being....

Seems like eveybody that has gotten cut by the 'skins goes on to win a Superbowl or almost win.... I think LaVar is the first to wind up worse off than then before he left....