"Laying my past to rest"... subtitled "When Love Dies"... subtitled "Angie&

J

justhangn

Originally posted by otter
Reminds me of all of Kaz/caz/whatever's declarations of love for Sxy 12 to 18 months ago..
Pixie took over after that. :lol:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
Sure, its sweet if he sent it to her. Posting it out here is a bit much, IMHO. Reminds me of all of Kaz/caz/whatever's declarations of love for Sxy 12 to 18 months ago..

Yeah, and there was that other person who professed their love in a thread once too. I think that one was deleted by mistake though.:confused: Things like that should be said in person or at least not on a public forum.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
he is the perfect guy for someone out there.
You bet. Somewhere there is a woman (well, probably a girl) who wants to get married on the first date to a guy that MUST bare his soul in public.

Good luck finding her, Sleuth. In the meantime, don't put it out there if you don't want anyone to comment on it. :cheers:

bottoms up

he was professing love with that poem? :confused: I thought he meant it as "it was good to see you, yes it stirred up old feelings, but we're both different people now and forgive the past. have a great life."

maybe i missed something. :shrug:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by bottoms up
maybe i missed something.
Yeah, you did. Like, why's he telling us and the whole world? Why not just tell her? Seems more effective that way.

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Reminds me of all of Kaz/caz/whatever's declarations of love for Sxy 12 to 18 months ago..
Whatever happened to that other couple that moved to West Virginia? Always airing the laundry.

Last edited:
F

Frostillicus

So you were like in high school when this relationship took place?

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
How is it any different from this one? :shrug:

Both are sweet and show a public sign of affection :ohwell:

Because it's about the Board Mommy and we love her and she can do anything.:biggrin:

J

justhangn

How is it any different from this one? :shrug:

Both are sweet and show a public sign of affection :ohwell:

SHE'S here to read it!!!!!!!!??????? :shrug:

bottoms up

Originally posted by justhangn
SHE'S here to read it!!!!!!!!??????? :shrug:

I would guess. :ohwell:

Unless, it was like a last cry for help or something? :frown: anyone hear from him since he posted it? :frown:

At 1:59 a.m. :yikes:

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
How is it any different from this one?
Because that one is more like when we wish people happy birthday on here. And Larry knew I'd see it. If you all would have :barf: when you saw it, I'd have been okay with that.

I thought the Romance/Sprout drama was :killingme Sprout gets on b*tching about the ol' lady, then SHE gets on and busts him out! What a riot!