Leonardtown Man Sentenced to 10 Days in Jail for Arrest at Drag Queen Story Hour at Lexington Park Library

Sapidus

Just like illegal immigration don't want to sponsor them don't complain about how they are being processed. Don't like how Trump and our government handle illegal immigrants don't go complaining about how they are being dealt with unless you want to step up and help them yourself and admit you are close minded and a whiner!

See how that works for the other side?

Yes moron. Which is why I give to immigrant causes and volunteer.

What do you do beside post on here and bitch and moan?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If you believe that drag queen story hour is targeted sexualization of children, then yes, you are saying that you believe all drag queens are pedophiles. Own it. Acceptance is not socio-political drama.

Oh look, it's another braindead progbot troll.... What's her face was just saying we don't have enough of those around here.

Why don't you tell my why a person would want to dress in drag to read to kids?

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So you would have the same problem with a priest, rabbi or imam going to read a non religious story to children at a public library as well
I was just pointing out your hypocrisy and trying to show you despite your bias a man in a dress reading a book to a bunch of kids while supervised should bother you anymore than any other person. Im sorry that logic and reason has confounded you and you ahem no reason to explain your distaste other than ingrained bigotry.
My you are insufferable. But I'm gonna try to write slowly so you can better understand my position. Any person that dresses up, wears any vestments, covering, garment, uniform, dress, habiliment, in any role as a priest, rabbi, imam, law enforcement, teacher, counselor, guide, mentor, confidant, instructor, coach, tutor, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, cafeteria worker, crossing guard, bus driver, or any friend, neighbor, family member, etc., in an effort to give the impression that they are trustworthy to use such as a means to ply, tease, culture, groom, condition, tailor, prepare, shape, any child for the purpose of taking advantage of that innocence as well as to ensure that the parent's guard is let down to the degree that thoughts of something untoward happening are pretty much guaranteed never to occur, are some really pretty filthy degenerate f-ucks that I would gladly contribute a healthy quantity of some high caliber high expansion ammunition to a judicial body as a means to ensure justice is served with prejudice. The above includes Drag Queens and their associated story hours, wherever they may occur. Notice the, (Any). How's that? Does that just about sum it up for you? Are you still confused as to my position? If that is bigotry to you then I proudly stand guilty as charged.

And ya know what? Maybe if gay people weren't up in people's faces demanding their lifestyle be accepted, maybe there wouldn't be those that are, "kicked out of their homes, beaten in the street or harassed just because they are different." Maybe if they would just shut the f-ck up and live a quiet life like every other normal person no one would care that they are "different".

MiddleGround

Which is why I give to immigrant causes and volunteer.

I guess logging onto a forum for every minute of every day to rail against Trump may be considered "volunteering." The question is whether you 'volunteer' to shelter, feed, and care for these undocumented since they are treated so horribly?

What do you do beside post on here and bitch and moan?

Please see above response :yay:

Sapidus

If I may ...

My you are insufferable. But I'm gonna try to write slowly so you can better understand my position. Any person that dresses up, wears any vestments, covering, garment, uniform, dress, habiliment, in any role as a priest, rabbi, imam, law enforcement, teacher, counselor, guide, mentor, confidant, instructor, coach, tutor, therapist, psychologist, psychiatrist, doctor, cafeteria worker, crossing guard, bus driver, or any friend, neighbor, family member, etc., in an effort to give the impression that they are trustworthy to use such as a means to ply, tease, culture, groom, condition, tailor, prepare, shape, any child for the purpose of taking advantage of that innocence as well as to ensure that the parent's guard is let down to the degree that thoughts of something untoward happening are pretty much guaranteed never to occur, are some really pretty filthy degenerate f-ucks that I would gladly contribute a healthy quantity of some high caliber high expansion ammunition to a judicial body as a means to ensure justice is served with prejudice. The above includes Drag Queens and their associated story hours, wherever they may occur. Notice the, (Any). How's that? Does that just about sum it up for you? Are you still confused as to my position? If that is bigotry to you then I proudly stand guilty as charged.

And ya know what? Maybe if gay people weren't up in people's faces demanding their lifestyle be accepted, maybe there wouldn't be those that are, "kicked out of their homes, beaten in the street or harassed just because they are different." Maybe if they would just shut the f-ck up and live a quiet life like every other normal person no one would care that they are "different".

How does a 14 year old gay kid live a quiet and normal life when their parents kick them out for being gay?

What is wrong with you to continue to put the blame on a person who was born a certain way and not the bigots who treat them differently for the way they were born?

If you child was born needing a wheelchair would you tell them to shut the **** up about needing to build a ramp so they dont get beat up or kicked out of the house for causing extra expense?

Just admit you are a bigot and stop trying to put the blame on the person being discriminated against

What is wrong with you?

Sapidus

I guess logging onto a forum for every minute of every day to rail against Trump may be considered "volunteering." The question is whether you 'volunteer' to shelter, feed, and care for these undocumented since they are treated so horribly?

Please see above response :yay:

Do you offer to house and feed all the fetuses that dont become children because of abortion?

No.

Then shut the **** up about it

MiddleGround

Do you offer to house and feed all the fetuses that dont become children because of abortion?

strawmanargument.jpg

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

How does a 14 year old gay kid live a quiet and normal life when their parents kick them out for being gay?

What is wrong with you to continue to put the blame on a person who was born a certain way and not the bigots who treat them differently for the way they were born?

If you child was born needing a wheelchair would you tell them to shut the **** up about needing to build a ramp so they dont get beat up or kicked out of the house for causing extra expense?

Just admit you are a bigot and stop trying to put the blame on the person being discriminated against

What is wrong with you?
I know these are exercises of futility with you, but these posts do help hone my writing skills.

Well now, I reckon those parents of that gay 14 year old kid are quite disappointed at his/her choice of enjoying sex and a relationship with another same sex person. Seems they are the ones being closed minded and bigoted to the extreme of disowning and throwing to the street their own flesh and blood. Maybe they are not the understanding caring and loving parents that the vast majority of accepting parents are and do stand by, support, and still continue to love their child when they find out their child is gay. Hey, in a Nation of over 300 Million, there's gonna be some hurt people. There's gonna be parents kicking out kids for being gay, for doing drugs, for doing whatever some parents find verboten. Can't stop it. Futile to even try.

I've already explained to you that I am accepting of people who are, born-that-way, or of their chosen lifestyle. Just don't want it in my face, shouted at me, on display in parades, or having Drag Queens groom children, etc.

Your wheelchair straw man argument is nonsensical and has no application to this subject. No parent in their right mind would treat their child in such a fashion and would do whatever is necessary to accommodate their child's needs.

I also never said I agree with gays being discriminated against. It should not happen. The, "blame", as you call it, lies with those gays that get in the faces of people and foist their anger, vexation, resentment, and outrage, upon others, just because not everyone is accepting of their lifestyle. That's not discrimination. That is backlash. That is someone being hit, hitting back. That is an extremely small group, pissing off an extremely large group of people. It's not the condition of being gay that a person is being discriminated against, (though it does happen. Just not to the degree it is made out to be. Just as blacks are discriminated against, as well as whites, Asians, etc.), it is the attitude, the deportment, of the person that gives the impression of being discriminated against. If a gay person applies for a job with a good demeanor, expectations are no one would care and most likely not even give it a second thought to hire that person, if qualified. If a gay applies for a job with the attitude during the process displaying, or indicating, a, 'you better hire me because I'm gay', chances are that's not gonna happen, just based on the disposition of the person.

I would say it is a very very very small fraction, say, 0.0001% of gays, actually being discriminated against just because, and only because, they are gay. Same goes with blacks, white, or any other race. I would say, people discriminate, (and rightly, naturally, so), solely because of the attitude, demeanor, displayed behavior, and disposition, of a person. Who would want to hang with someone they didn't like because of bad personal qualities? Regardless of a person's lifestyle, color, race, if a person never showers, cusses all the time, is demeaning to others, uses drugs, is an alcoholic, is narcissistic, or of whatever other unsavory qualities they may have, who would want to be around someone like that? All people, everybody, everyone, discriminates in that fashion. It is completely natural.

And I already told you that if my position makes you feel I am a bigot, then I proudly stand as one.

Sapidus

If I may ...

I know these are exercises of futility with you, but these posts do help hone my writing skills.

Well now, I reckon those parents of that gay 14 year old kid are quite disappointed at his/her choice of enjoying sex and a relationship with another same sex person. Seems they are the ones being closed minded and bigoted to the extreme of disowning and throwing to the street their own flesh and blood. Maybe they are not the understanding caring and loving parents that the vast majority of accepting parents are and do stand by, support, and still continue to love their child when they find out their child is gay. Hey, in a Nation of over 300 Million, there's gonna be some hurt people. There's gonna be parents kicking out kids for being gay, for doing drugs, for doing whatever some parents find verboten. Can't stop it. Futile to even try.

I've already explained to you that I am accepting of people who are, born-that-way, or of their chosen lifestyle. Just don't want it in my face, shouted at me, on display in parades, or having Drag Queens groom children, etc.

Your wheelchair straw man argument is nonsensical and has no application to this subject. No parent in their right mind would treat their child in such a fashion and would do whatever is necessary to accommodate their child's needs.

I also never said I agree with gays being discriminated against. It should not happen. The, "blame", as you call it, lies with those gays that get in the faces of people and foist their anger, vexation, resentment, and outrage, upon others, just because not everyone is accepting of their lifestyle. That's not discrimination. That is backlash. That is someone being hit, hitting back. That is an extremely small group, pissing off an extremely large group of people. It's not the condition of being gay that a person is being discriminated against, (though it does happen. Just not to the degree it is made out to be. Just as blacks are discriminated against, as well as whites, Asians, etc.), it is the attitude, the deportment, of the person that gives the impression of being discriminated against. If a gay person applies for a job with a good demeanor, expectations are no one would care and most likely not even give it a second thought to hire that person, if qualified. If a gay applies for a job with the attitude during the process displaying, or indicating, a, 'you better hire me because I'm gay', chances are that's not gonna happen, just based on the disposition of the person.

I would say it is a very very very small fraction, say, 0.0001% of gays, actually being discriminated against just because, and only because, they are gay. Same goes with blacks, white, or any other race. I would say, people discriminate, (and rightly, naturally, so), solely because of the attitude, demeanor, displayed behavior, and disposition, of a person. Who would want to hang with someone they didn't like because of bad personal qualities? Regardless of a person's lifestyle, color, race, if a person never showers, cusses all the time, is demeaning to others, uses drugs, is an alcoholic, is narcissistic, or of whatever other unsavory qualities they may have, who would want to be around someone like that? All people, everybody, everyone, discriminates in that fashion. It is completely natural.

And I already told you that if my position makes you feel I am a bigot, then I proudly stand as one.

So how exactly is a drag queen reading a story to children at a library with the parents consent and many times attendance throwing it anyones face?

Is a straight teacher doing the exact same thing throwing straightness in the kids faces?

Do you consider a gay couple walking down the street holding hands to be "throwing in peoples faces"?

zar

Theist
Does having a straight person read a story to a child sexualize them? If not why does having a drag queen sexualize them? Are they going to become drag queens because a drag queen read them a story?

Yes

The youngest among us have the most malleable minds. However it is totally up to the parents if they choose to expose their children to this, it is the job of society at large to frown upon such deviant activity. You're totally free to pursue and consider the implications of your own children, however you will not get my blessing, or that of a society not brainwashed with liberal propaganda. What is the benefit to children participating in such an event? What is the potential determent?

Perhaps you could list the pro's and con's and sway me, the floor is yours.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

So how exactly is a drag queen reading a story to children at a library with the parents consent and many times attendance throwing it anyones face? Is a straight teacher doing the exact same thing throwing straightness in the kids faces?
Do you consider a gay couple walking down the street holding hands to be "throwing in peoples faces"?
More exercising futile efforts. Giving me a good workout though.

"So how exactly is a drag queen reading a story to children at a library with the parents consent and many times attendance throwing it anyones face?"
This would be a passive, "in your face", scenario. Conducted under the guise of just, "reading", to the children. It's harmless, right? Except the images, actions, the way they speak, how they interact, with these Drags Queens is forever more imprinted upon the children.

"Is a straight teacher doing the exact same thing throwing straightness in the kids faces?"
Uggggh. Really? Uh no. A straight teacher is a normal natural person. Someone we want children to think as normal and emulate. Duh.

"Do you consider a gay couple walking down the street holding hands to be "throwing in peoples faces"?"
Nope. Sure don't. Unless of course they are going out of their way by drawing attention to themselves, (yelling about, carrying big rainbow flags, dressed like whores, or for the guys, wearing inappropriate tight revealing clothing), for the sole purpose of showing people they are gay, "look at us! We're holding hands!".

But you know what is really telling about all this hoopla over Drag Queens reading stories? Is that there is not one Drag Queen story hour dedicated to adults only at any library. They only do it for children. And very young children too. Why is that? If they are so popular, why aren't adults lining up to be read to in a relaxing atmosphere? Kinda like books on tape, but instead, live and in person by your favorite Drag Queen? Why not? Because they want to groom children. And the parents of these kids? Despicable, abhorrent, and shameful for falling for this crap trying to make the abnormal, normal, exposing their children to aberrant and contemptible behavior, and, by not protecting, properly nurturing, and raising their children.

warneckutz

Your two brain cells came up with that after 48 hours. Wow you must b still chuckling to yourself.

Only an insecure man would be bothered by being called gay or a drag queen or whatever you think you are implying.
There's no doubt you're insecure. You only lash out when you're behind the keyboard, you wouldn't stick up for your own mother if someone slapped that failure in the face.