Leonardtown's NEW downtown webcam

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
A bit out of focus today.

The camera must have had a rough night.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
It looks like some joker went in over the weekand and monkeyed around with camera. I cant see the streets anymore. Now Its just the view of a tree

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Just great, we are stuck looking at a view of the tree again. We need to take the camera controls away from whatever moron is the current operator.

Just great, we are stuck looking at a view of the tree again. We need to take the camera controls away from whatever moron is the current operator.
It's only like that while the rest of us get ready for the SOMD Online Forums flash mob. We are doing a line dance to "Hotel California". Hang in there! It will be worth the wait!

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Its back to the normal view now bruh. I have been keeping my eye on a worker doing some window work.

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Its been a pretty boring day on the webcam today. Whats up with that bruh?

MrZ06

I love Texas Road House
Has anyone seen anything interesting on the Leonard town web cam today? I saw a truck stall out earlier today and thought it was pretty funny.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Attention Forum Moderator
Can we remove the word "NEW" from the thread title or is this like MD SHA where "New" stays up for years?
:lmao::sarcasm:

nobody really

I need a nap
:howdy: I've lost count of how many times someone has blown through their stop sign and almost ran me over. I always at least slow down and make sure.
I've been watching people blow thru the stop sign coming from the right on the webcam. two didn't even slow down.