Lesley Stahl Is Wrong And Trump Is Right: The Obama Administration Spied On The Trump Campaign

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2Fb50fa74c-f5a1-40a0-bc1b-e36574289c18_1600x1081.png

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Pointing at other countries doesn’t negate Trumps utter failure.

Trumps Failure at what exactly ? There is NO Federal Authority to Mandate Wearing Masks, Even Biden was forced to admit as much

There is NO Federal Authority to Open or Shutter Businesses and States are losing Court battles over Constitutional Rights to Gather, Conduct Business, Assemble

The biggest tell of all, that this is Leftist Authoritarian Bullshit

IT'S OK FOR ANTIFA / BLM TO PROTEST AND RIOT WITHOUT MASKS BUT PEOPLE CANNOT GO TO CHURCH.

I know it goes against your world views but Keep ignoring the facts MASKS DO NOT WORK

Contact Tracing has shown the majority of infections come from areas indoors with poor air circulation

CDC Study Finds Overwhelming Majority Of People Getting Coronavirus Wore Masks

A Centers for Disease Control report released in September shows that masks and face coverings are not effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19, even for those people who consistently wear them.

A study conducted in the United States in July found that when they compared 154 “case-patients,” who tested positive for COVID-19, to a control group of 160 participants from health care facilities who were symptomatic but tested negative, over 70 percent of the case-patients were contaminated with the virus and fell ill despite “always” wearing a mask.

“In the 14 days before illness onset, 71% of case-patients and 74% of control participants reported always using cloth face coverings or other mask types when in public,” the report stated.

In addition, over 14 percent of the case-patients said they “often” wore a face covering and were still infected with the virus. The study also demonstrates that under 4 percent of the case-patients became sick with the virus even though they “never” wore a mask or face covering.

Despite over 70 percent of the case-patient participants’ efforts to follow CDC recommendations by committing to always wearing face coverings at “gatherings with ≤10 or >10 persons in a home; shopping; dining at a restaurant; going to an office setting, salon, gym, bar/coffee shop, or church/religious gathering; or using public transportation,” they still contracted the virus.

Know the risks: Where you are most likely to get coronavirus

Case studies that traced back COVID-19 outbreaks at the beginning of the pandemic, have found that the main sources of infections in the community lead back to the workplace, public transportation, social gatherings, and restaurants — indoor environments, with limited air circulation, and many people spending a prolonged period of time in the same place.

And yes Trump hid in the Bunker

:yawn:

Yes masks work

NO they don't EVERY Country or US State that mandated wearing masks STILL suffered huge spikes in infections

Yes the laptop is pure propaganda

You cannot wish it away Where is the PROOF This a Textbook Soviet Operation :sshrug: Teh FBI and DNI Ratcliff both came out and said this was NOT a Russian Intelligence Operation ... if its FAKE News, why was Hunters Lawyer trying to get the laptop back ... was is Buzz Feed writing articles about stolen emails, why has Biden not denied the laptop is Hunters ... why is Hunters Signature on the form from the Computer Repair Store ...

Any other things you need me to correct you on today?

You have not correct crap ...... you are sprouting YOUR OPINION as Fact - as per usual continually lying. deflecting

That’s five things you got wrong in one afternoon

'You’re entitled to your own opinion, you’re not entitled to your own facts'

Last edited:

herb749

But you do know even with people still getting the flu with masks on the reasons will become not staying 6 ft apart or some other BS.

SamSpade

But you do know even with people still getting the flu with masks on the reasons will become not staying 6 ft apart or some other BS.

The more I see the data - the more I am convinced that efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID among the general population - do not do anything.
Mask mandates, lockdowns, curfews, constraints on businesses and gatherings, social distancing - and the charts DON'T show significant DROPS in cases.

This virus is everywhere - and the growth rate in most nations in terms of deadly cases - the RATE in which it kills - is not significant in the industrialized world.

You can quarantine PEOPLE - but not a nation. It doesn't work.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
- and the charts DON'T show significant DROPS in cases.

I posted a bunch of charts in this thread showing huge spikes in cases AFTER mandatory mask mandates

All Sapidus could do was wave his hands and declare;

Pointing at other countries doesn’t negate Trumps utter failure.

the same guy demanding the US Do what other nations have done .... mask mandates and extreme lock downs

stgislander

PREMO Member
This virus is everywhere - and the growth rate in most nations in terms of deadly cases - the RATE in which it kills - is not significant in the industrialized world.

You can quarantine PEOPLE - but not a nation. It doesn't work.
Tranny wants to know why you are giving Trump a pass and want people to die.

:sarcasm:

Reactions: BOP

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The more I see the data - the more I am convinced that efforts to mitigate the spread of COVID among the general population - do not do anything.

But we knew that. They're clearly just making chit up out of thin air and you don't have to be some genius to look at their "measures" and go, "Wait a minute...."

I'm stunned half this country has fallen for the ridiculous hysteria. There's no excuse for so many Americans to be this damn dumb.

SamSpade

Tranny wants to know why you are giving Trump a pass and want people to die.

:sarcasm:

Did it post? Hadn't noticed. Forum life is so much sweeter without that gnat buzzing in my ear.

I keep looking at the COVID site - and it just seems like the virus reaches a point of saturation - I guess that's the herd immunity - and it runs out of steam. But until it reaches that point, trying to quarantine a COUNTRY from a virus like this one is like trying to stop a train with nothing more than harsh language. It peaks and falls whether draconian measures are taken - or not.

I'm tired of hearing about "cases". Cases are a metric that can be completely arbitrary, especially in lieu of the fact that most positives are asymptomatic. So your number of cases can increase or decrease simply on the basis of how much TESTING is done. It would be relevant if we continually tested EVERYONE and observed the spread of a disease - but it's not. Assuming we don't have throngs of people dying or turning seriously ill and no one hears about it - hospitalizations and sadly - deaths - are the metric that adequately shows the spread of the disease.

Because you can't increase or decrease THOSE numbers - at least not without falsification - arbitrarily.

Testing doesn't measure the spread. You could walk out to the road and start counting cars - and then go back inside and tally up all the red ones. And then go out and do it the next day and find MORE red ones. But the number didn't increase the red cars - they were already there. The only thing that changed was you counting. But it WOULD be different if you counted EVERY CAR IN THE COUNTRY every day, and notice the difference. THEN you could say, the number of red cars is increasing or decreasing.

OR - the statistician in me - you could test via a well done sample. BUT - no one is ever going to do that. We don't test to gauge the spread of the virus - we test to protect PEOPLE. You can look at the data afterward, but it doesn't tell you what you want to know.

BUT - we do know that when someone gets sick, they see someone. We know if someone DIES, it's a measurable number, doesn't need sampling and amazingly, you can't die twice.

SOOOOOOO....

When DAILY DEATHS drop significantly - there's your answer. THAT tells you the spread of the virus.

Reactions: TPD

SamSpade

But we knew that. They're clearly just making chit up out of thin air and you don't have to be some genius to look at their "measures" and go, "Wait a minute...."

I'm stunned half this country has fallen for the ridiculous hysteria. There's no excuse for so many Americans to be this damn dumb.

I'm really kind of wondering just WHAT a "national mask mandate" is - what will they do, go door to door? Will the arrest people? Arresting people for not wearing a mask when in all likelihood there is a ZERO CHANCE they are infected and likely to infect others.

IF they arrest people or charge them with not wearing a mask, they had goddamned better be positive for the virus. I can sympathize with the idea of arresting Typhoid Marys. I see no rationale - other than fear and intimidation - to arrest or fine someone who COULD NOT SPREAD THE VIRUS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm really kind of wondering just WHAT a "national mask mandate" is - what will they do, go door to door? Will the arrest people? Arresting people for not wearing a mask when in all likelihood there is a ZERO CHANCE they are infected and likely to infect others.

IF they arrest people or charge them with not wearing a mask, they had goddamned better be positive for the virus. I can sympathize with the idea of arresting Typhoid Marys. I see no rationale - other than fear and intimidation - to arrest or fine someone who COULD NOT SPREAD THE VIRUS.

The answer is yes, they can and will arrest you for not wearing a mask. They'll let some child rapist out of jail to make room for you. It's been done.

Surely you know by now that government can do whatever it pleases and if We the People don't like it we can piss up a rope. All they have to do is hire a few celebrities to promote it and roughly half the country will be like, "Yay! Our government is protecting us!"

We're watching this in real time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Yes the laptop is pure propaganda

You would be wrong

Cybersecurity Expert Authenticates New York Post’s ‘Smoking Gun’ Hunter Biden Email, Report Says

The Daily Caller News Foundation provided a copy of the email and its metadata to Robert Graham, the founder of the cybersecurity firm Errata Security, who confirmed that the email is real.

“Graham, who has been cited as a cybersecurity expert in The Washington Post, the Associated Press, Wired, Engadget and other news and technology outlets, told the DCNF that he used a cryptographic signature found in the email’s metadata to validate that Vadym Pozharsky, an advisor to Burisma’s board of directors, emailed Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015,” the DCNF reported. “Graham used the DKIM signature within the email to verify with a private key on Google’s servers that the sender, recipient, subject, date and body of the message that the DCNF obtained from Giuliani were unchanged from when the email was originally sent in April 2015.”

The controversy widened when former Hunter Biden business partner Tony Bobulinski came forward and gave the following statement:
I’m making this statement to set the record straight about the involvement of the Biden family, Vice President Biden, his brother Jim Biden, and his son Hunter Biden in dealings with the Chinese.
I have heard Joe Biden say that he’s never discussed business with Hunter. That is false. I have firsthand knowledge about this because I directly dealt with the Biden family, including Joe Biden. I have also heard that Vice President Biden said on Tuesday that Senator Ron Johnson, the chair of the Senate Homeland Security Committee, should be ashamed for suggesting that Biden family sought to profit from their name.
Well, here are the facts I know, and everything I’m saying is corroborated by emails, WhatsApp chats, agreements, documents, and other evidence, and the American people can judge for themselves. I brought, I guess, for record, three phones that spanned the years 2015 through 2018. These phones have never been held by anybody else besides myself. I was told this past Sunday by somebody who was also involved in this matter that if I went public this information it would bury all of us man, the Bidens included. I have no wish to bury anyone. I’ve never been political; the few contributions I’ve made have been to Democrats. But what I am is a patriot and a veteran. To protect my family name and my business reputation, I need to ensure that the true facts are out there.

Crabcatcher79

Then why have other countries with strict controls been able to handle the virus? Just look at Japan where mask wearing is not politicized like it is here.

Many parts of China are back open nd operating normally too.

Its only because Trump decided to make a political point of the Virus and is to egotistical to admit he was wrong that so many americans have died.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Then why have other countries with strict controls been able to handle the virus?

Why are infection rates exploding if other countries have handle covid so well ..

you discounted other countries earlier when I posted these charts, because they did not fit you nartritive

so which is it

Just look at Japan where mask wearing is not politicized like it is here.

Nice, but irrelevant ...... Scientists are not sure, one theory is SARS has already been there ......

Is there something special about Japan?
If you were to listen to Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso, it is down to the "superior quality" of Japanese people. In a now notorious comment, Mr Aso said he had been asked by leaders of other countries to explain Japan's success.

"I told these people: 'Between your country and our country, mindo (the level of people) is different.' And that made them speechless and quiet."

Does Japan have special immunity?
Tokyo University professor Tatsuhiko Kodama - who studies how Japanese patients react to the virus - believes Japan may have had Covid before. Not Covid-19, but something similar that could have left behind "historical immunity".

This is how he explains it: When a virus enters the human body, the immune system produces antibodies that attack the invading pathogen.
There are two types of antibody - IGM and IGG. How they respond can show whether someone has been exposed to the virus before, or something similar.

"In a primary (novel) viral infection the IGM response usually comes first," he tells me. "Then the IGG response appears later. But in secondary cases (previous exposure) the lymphocyte already has memory, and so only the IGG response increases rapidly."

So, what happened with his patients?

"When we looked at the tests we were astonished... in all patients the IGG response came quickly, and the IGM response was later and weak. It looked like they had been previously exposed to a very similar virus."

He thinks it is possible a Sars-like virus has circulated in the region before, which may account for the low death rate, not just in Japan, but in much of China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South East Asia.

Many parts of China are back open nd operating normally too.

Oh Really ....... China LIED about the Coronavirus, you are going to believe what they say about the effects ?

Its only because Trump decided to make a political point of the Virus

Nice False Framing but that is not what happened .... Democrats made the situation political the minuet the threateneed to block Trump's Chinese Travel Ban and Biden called Trump a racist and xenophobic ... while Nancy was eating $ 15 dollar pints of Ice Cream telling everyone there was nothing to fear they should all go to china topwn and have a meal

and is to egotistical to admit he was wrong that so many Americans have died.

Fantasy Conjecture

Crabcatcher79

Why are infection rates exploding if other countries have handle covid so well ..

you discounted other countries earlier when I posted these charts, because they did not fit you nartritive

so which is it

View attachment 152779

Nice, but irrelevant ...... Scientists are not sure, one theory is SARS has already been there ......

Is there something special about Japan?
If you were to listen to Deputy Prime Minister Taro Aso, it is down to the "superior quality" of Japanese people. In a now notorious comment, Mr Aso said he had been asked by leaders of other countries to explain Japan's success.

"I told these people: 'Between your country and our country, mindo (the level of people) is different.' And that made them speechless and quiet."

Does Japan have special immunity?
Tokyo University professor Tatsuhiko Kodama - who studies how Japanese patients react to the virus - believes Japan may have had Covid before. Not Covid-19, but something similar that could have left behind "historical immunity".

This is how he explains it: When a virus enters the human body, the immune system produces antibodies that attack the invading pathogen.
There are two types of antibody - IGM and IGG. How they respond can show whether someone has been exposed to the virus before, or something similar.

"In a primary (novel) viral infection the IGM response usually comes first," he tells me. "Then the IGG response appears later. But in secondary cases (previous exposure) the lymphocyte already has memory, and so only the IGG response increases rapidly."

So, what happened with his patients?

"When we looked at the tests we were astonished... in all patients the IGG response came quickly, and the IGM response was later and weak. It looked like they had been previously exposed to a very similar virus."

He thinks it is possible a Sars-like virus has circulated in the region before, which may account for the low death rate, not just in Japan, but in much of China, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and South East Asia.

Oh Really ....... China LIED about the Coronavirus, you are going to believe what they say about the effects ?

Nice False Framing but that is not what happened .... Democrats made the situation political the minuet the threateneed to block Trump's Chinese Travel Ban and Biden called Trump a racist and xenophobic ... while Nancy was eating $ 15 dollar pints of Ice Cream telling everyone there was nothing to fear they should all go to china topwn and have a meal

Fantasy Conjecture

Sweden did not have a strict early lockdown.

Isreal has a huge orthodox population that refuses to wear masks dn stop attending social gatherings.

Again.

What exactly is your point?

The data is clear.

Masks work.

And a strict lockdown of 6-8 weeks would almost eradicate the virus.

Stop politicizing science and data.