Lesley Stahl Is Wrong And Trump Is Right: The Obama Administration Spied On The Trump Campaign

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Sweden did not have a strict early lockdown.

yeah and look at their LOW Numbers ........ Sweden had NO Lockdown or Manditory Mask Requirement

Again.

What exactly is your point?

Masks don't work, you are too clueless to understand that, if for no other reason

PEOPLE WILL NOT KEEP THERE DAMN HANDS OFF OF THEIR MASKS AND DO NOT SANITIZE WHEN THEY DO TOUCH THEIR MASK OR FACE.

I was at the Doctors office YESTERDAY, everyone masked up, a woman in scrubs, I'll assume she is a nurse, was resting her chin ON HER HAND ... her index finger going up across her masked lips ...... answering the phone and typing on her computer's keyboard

CDC Guidelines say if you touch the mask, sanitize your hands, if you take off the mask for a sip of water change the mask, sanitize your hands

I have an acquaintance in Kenya, the poorest villages with NO Social Distancing or Mask Wearing have not been decimated by Covid 19
yeah the Authoritarian Gov locked down the cities, but the people are not following that out away from the large urban centers, in fact its been another excuse for political persecution

The data is clear.

Yeah ....... masks don't work I posted numerous charts you keep dismissing ..... showing huge spikes in infections AFTER Mask Mandates went into affect

Masks work.

No They Don't

And a strict lockdown of 6-8 weeks would almost eradicate the virus.

Fantasy Conjecture ...... what are you basing this bit of fiction on

Crabcatcher79

yeah and look at their LOW Numbers ........ Sweden had NO Lockdown or Manditory Mask Requirement

Masks don't work, you are too clueless to understand that, if for no other reason

PEOPLE WILL NOT KEEP THERE DAMN HANDS OFF OF THEIR MASKS AND DO NOT SANITIZE WHEN THEY DO TOUCH THEIR MASK OR FACE.

I was at the Doctors office YESTERDAY, everyone masked up, a woman in scrubs, I'll assume she is a nurse, was resting her chin ON HER HAND ... her index finger going up across her masked lips ...... answering the phone and typing on her computer's keyboard

CDC Guidelines say if you touch the mask, sanitize your hands, if you take off the mask for a sip of water change the mask, sanitize your hands

I have an acquaintance in Kenya, the poorest villages with NO Social Distancing or Mask Wearing have not been decimated by Covid 19
yeah the Authoritarian Gov locked down the cities, but the people are not following that out away from the large urban centers, in fact its been another excuse for political persecution

Yeah ....... masks don't work I posted numerous charts you keep dismissing ..... showing huge spikes in infections AFTER Mask Mandates went into affect

No They Don't

View attachment 152780

View attachment 152781

View attachment 152782

View attachment 152783

View attachment 152784

Fantasy Conjecture ...... what are you basing this bit of fiction on

Have you not heard of disposable masks?

You can change them out every hour and wash your hands or sanitize them regularly.

Do you use the same condom over and over for a week?