Let's get to work as fast as we can!

crabcake

But wait, there's more...
Originally posted by DoWhat
Even when you are lighting a cig?

I can't believe you'd question the abilities of a pro like me. :duh: I've been smoking for damn close to 15 years ... I had THAT down pat before learning how to yak on the phone, drink my coffee, and shout to my homey's out the window all while driving. :cool:

Seriously though ... how hard is it to light a smoke w/o looking? :shrug: :confused: Maybe I just have above-average hand-smoke coordination. :ohwell:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
how hard is it to light a smoke w/o looking? :shrug: :confused: Maybe I just have above-average hand-smoke coordination. :ohwell:
I remember reading it somewhere you stated Tater would light it for you. :shrug:

crabcake

I remember reading it somewhere you stated Tater would light it for you. :shrug:

Yea, he would from time to time, or I would light one up for him if he was driving.

Maybe I should give that task to the DQ now. :ohwell: Whaddya think? :confused:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by crabcake
Yea, he would from time to time, or I would light one up for him if he was driving.

Maybe I should give that task to the DQ now. :ohwell: Whaddya think? :confused:
Might as well teach her young. She is a smart one, because she is going to graduate early. Is she in Headstart yet?

crabcake

Might as well teach her young. She is a smart one, because she is going to graduate early. Is she in Headstart yet?

Before someone jumps my azz about the DQ lighting up my smokes, it was a JOKE! :duh:

As for headstart, we make too much money for her to get in. And she was too smart for it. So I gave up her spot so LibraGirl and lfquade could better utilize it. :ohwell: See, I'm nice like dat! :diva: