Lets go Skins!!!

T

toppick08

Heck your buddy Angelos did everything in his powers to keep a baseball team out of Washington for many many years, I had to become a Orioles fan for many years, still root for the Orioles, but the Nationals are my number one team now. Till Peter sells the Birds, they will stay where they have been for the past 13 years losers. Nats will make playoffs long time before Birds get back on top.

I guess the third time is the charm for baseball in D.C..........:killingme

:buddies:

Baltimore_Colt

He's been dead since the 30's.:popcorn:

At least you had the Colts come home last season...for one game. Only to beat your re-named Brownies.:lol:

I'm a Steeler fan. Have been since the mid-eighties. But I'm one of those "just can't let it go" people. Still have that blue horseshoe branded on my heart.

I mix the names up a bit from one message board to another.
I can be found elsewhere as Steeler74, BaltColt, SteelColt74, ColtsForLife (an homage to Baltimore's defunct CFL team), and my profile pic on Facebook is the Steeler logo and my pic on another site is the Steeler's throwback helmet.

But make no mistake, it's nothing but black and gold during the season for me. No love for Indy whatsoever and as far as the Ravens go, I'll only root for them if it benefits the Steelers or if the Steelers have already been eliminated and the Ravens are still alive. Which has only happened once or twice.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The new HD receiver will be here on Friday to get the man cave up 95% completion status.

Just in time for the beginning of the season! Now for that 55" plasma ...

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
I'm a Steeler fan. Have been since the mid-eighties. But I'm one of those "just can't let it go" people. Still have that blue horseshoe branded on my heart.

I mix the names up a bit from one message board to another.
I can be found elsewhere as Steeler74, BaltColt, SteelColt74, ColtsForLife (an homage to Baltimore's defunct CFL team), and my profile pic on Facebook is the Steeler logo and my pic on another site is the Steeler's throwback helmet.

But make no mistake, it's nothing but black and gold during the season for me. No love for Indy whatsoever and as far as the Ravens go, I'll only root for them if it benefits the Steelers or if the Steelers have already been eliminated and the Ravens are still alive. Which has only happened once or twice.

Make that three times effective 2011 playoffs! How are Troy Polomalooza's new hair extensions coming along?:howdy:

Baltimore_Colt

Make that three times effective 2011 playoffs! How are Troy Polomalooza's new hair extensions coming along?:howdy:

Quite nicely. He got a hair weave from Mr. Ray. You're probably too young to know what I'm talking about so here....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7HOD3k5f6g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7HOD3k5f6g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Quite nicely. He got a hair weave from Mr. Ray. You're probably too young to know what I'm talking about so here....

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7HOD3k5f6g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/t7HOD3k5f6g?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks for letting me know about Mr. Ray. I was born in 1930 and i think they came out with the original weave in 1920 so yes i am to young to remember. Thanks for keeping me in the loop.

BuddyLee

Football addict
Dress rehearsel week.

Dallas is stinkin' it up. 0 yards into the 2nd quarter. Houston doing well.

NYG in the same boat as the Ratbirds are tearin' them up like its the Super Bowl.

SOMDRAVEN

Big Dog Daddy
Dress rehearsel week.

Dallas is stinkin' it up. 0 yards into the 2nd quarter. Houston doing well.

NYG in the same boat as the Ratbirds are tearin' them up like its the Super Bowl.
Yeah. Houston is putting it on the Cowgirls with the 1st teams still on the field. Look for Houston to make the playoffs this year.

The Dirty Birds 1st team O and D is looked pretty good. Cant say the same for the G-Men.