Let's talk Ob/Gyn's again...

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
GeezLouise said:
She was singing "Push It" by Salt n Pepa when she came in my room :lol: She was also singing during my c-section, but I don't remember what it was....I was a little out of it, but I do remember her singing, thinking she was a little off her rocker :lmao:

When I got my nipples pierced the guy doing it started singing "Amazing Grace"! :faint:

N

nitwhit3286

GeezLouise said:
She was singing "Push It" by Salt n Pepa when she came in my room :lol: She was also singing during my c-section, but I don't remember what it was....I was a little out of it, but I do remember her singing, thinking she was a little off her rocker :lmao:

my mom started singing that song and dr. polko chimed in...she gets a high off of delivering babies which is nice to know that she really enjoys what she is doing...

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
pixiegirl said:
When I got my nipples pierced the guy doing it started singing "Amazing Grace"! :faint:

:lmao:

Thank goodness none of this has happened to me. I think I woulda told em to shut up :lol:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
sockgirl77 said:
Now, that's something that I did not know. Ouch. You've got more balls than me. :yay:

That's old news. Over 10 years ago. They're still open but I don't wear rings.

sockgirl77

pixiegirl said:
That's old news. Over 10 years ago. They're still open but I don't wear rings.
Sorry didn't know. Never seen your boobs. Apparently they are pretty because alot of people have talked about them. :lol:

sockgirl77

Let's talk Ob/Gyn's aga... 12-13-2006 02:13 PM you just wish people would talk that nice about yours...you have pixie envy
True.

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
sockgirl77 said:
Now, that's something that I did not know. Ouch. You've got more balls than me. :yay:

LOL OUCH is what I said when I found out about what 4 years ago, right pixie? That girl is crazy but :love: her to death!!!

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
BabyGurl1978 said:
LOL OUCH is what I said when I found out about what 4 years ago, right pixie? That girl is crazy but :love: her to death!!!

It hurts like a mo! My mom was the funniest. I was running around the house in my pj's (tank top with no bra on) a few months after they'd been done and she looks at me funny and comes over to me in front of my girlfriend that was over and yanks up the front of my shirt. :jameo: :killingme

BabyGurl1978

Gone Crazy
pixiegirl said:
It hurts like a mo! My mom was the funniest. I was running around the house in my pj's (tank top with no bra on) a few months after they'd been done and she looks at me funny and comes over to me in front of my girlfriend that was over and yanks up the front of my shirt. :jameo: :killingme

killingme: now that some funny crap there; sounds like something your mom would do.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
pixiegirl said:

I just get the "You must be cold" and I say Nope. Then no more questions from any of my family :lmao:

watercolor

yeah yeah
nitwhit3286 said:
I saw Dr. Polko for my ob during my pregnancy with victoria..I remember her singing..she'll be coming out the vagina when she comes..it was hysterical...made the labor go by quick! I also see Anne Naru and she is fabulous as well.

Oh yes! She is KNOWN for singing. She is CRAZY! She had 10,000 Maniac's playing when I had my csection- and I remember her saying "alright- here is the song that I wanted played when little miss comes out" and belts out in song to "These are the days".. it was classic. I loved it- and that song is definately true .. "these are the days you'll remember".. :sappymoment:

During my entire pregnancy- she was wonderful. Even before hand- we had bouts with infertility, and she said when I started on the clomid (mind you she had numerous appts with us, along with other things, and lots of talking) she said- "one shot, and I gotcha" and damn if she didnt! :smile: I was pregnant that same month! wooo! So yes- Lisa Polko gets my vote.

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
Is this a trick question? :eyebrow:

Let's talk Ob/Gyn's aga... 12-13-2006 02:17 PM now the question is....Whose tits don't you have a pic of?

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Chasey_Lane said:
Is this a trick question? :eyebrow:

Let's talk Ob/Gyn's aga... 12-13-2006 02:17 PM now the question is....Whose tits don't you have a pic of?

A trick question for sure! :yay: