Let's talk Ob/Gyn's again...

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Chasey_Lane said:
Is this a trick question? :eyebrow:

Let's talk Ob/Gyn's aga... 12-13-2006 02:17 PM now the question is....Whose tits don't you have a pic of?

You don't have a picture of mine. :bubble:

Island_Chick

Mommy of 2
NitWhit *~ She did the same thing with me lol I just had my second child 2 weeks ago cant remember if she did the 1st time anyway Dr Polko is great good luck with everything :flowers:

After everyone raved about her on the forum, I went to her when I found out we were pregnant. Unfortunately I was miscarrying and had to have a D&C. She was wonderful through everything and monitored me closely to make sure everything was fine. :yay: She makes you feel like you are her only patient.

nmpali

Well, it sounds like I'd be stupid NOT to choose her. The board eligible v. certified isn't that big of a deal I guess. If/when I meet her, I'll ask about that and go from there. Thanks ladies!
So...send me baby dust BUT not until Feb :flowers:

sockgirl77

Island_Chick said:
NitWhit *~ She did the same thing with me lol I just had my second child 2 weeks ago cant remember if she did the 1st time anyway Dr Polko is great good luck with everything :flowers:
Congrats on the new :baby:
Oh, you should change the whole Got a bun in the oven thing. Bun is out. :yay:

watercolor

yeah yeah
nmpali said:
Well, it sounds like I'd be stupid NOT to choose her. The board eligible v. certified isn't that big of a deal I guess. If/when I meet her, I'll ask about that and go from there. Thanks ladies!
So...send me baby dust BUT not until Feb :flowers:

Major Baby Dust to you!!! She told me 1 time and she would have me pg... damn if she wasnt right! :flowers: Best of luck to you!