Let's welcome our newest member....

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
Cockdiesel said:
I haven't picked anything yet. Everybody has seen me and got the info. I know nothing bout yall. POST'EM!
Let's see.......RoseRed looks like Pam Anderson but with real :gossip: , Elanie looks like Eva Longoria, Chasey is Faith Hill's twin sista, Pixie, I have never seen but with a name like that has got to be adorable, and me, I look like Harleygirl....... :killingme

Magnum

Should be Huntin
pixiegirl said:
I posted plenty. I'm a wrestler and I'm #### diesel! :grrrrr: :killingme I look just like Rachael Leigh Cook and I thought you were my fiance. :lmao:
I remember a pic of you in a bikini floating around on here :hot:

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
harleygirl said:
Let's see.......RoseRed looks like Pam Anderson but with real :gossip: , Elanie looks like Eva Longoria, Chasey is Faith Hill's twin sista, Pixie, I have never seen but with a name like that has got to be adorable, and me, I look like Harleygirl....... :killingme

Please don't say Rose looks like Pam Anderson. We were just ragging on her in a thread earlier saying how bad she looks these days. Pam, that is. Rose is a doll.

Cockdiesel

Mr. Contemptuous
pixiegirl said:
I posted plenty. I'm a wrestler and I'm #### diesel! :grrrrr: :killingme I look just like Rachael Leigh Cook and I thought you were my fiance. :lmao:

Sweet. I give you a picture and I get a "look like" in return.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Magnum said:
I remember a pic of you in a bikini floating around on here :hot:

That was an old one. Only a select few have seen the pics from this years trip to the beach! :whistle: But thank you! :love:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
harleygirl said:
Elanie looks like Eva Longoria,

I don't think I look like her. My daughter was watching a thing on Liz Taylor last night and told me I look like her when she was young. :twitch: Don't see it. I've been told by forumites that I look like a short Lucy Lawless. Again, don't see it.

I just look like me.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
pixiegirl said:
Please don't say Rose looks like Pam Anderson. We were just ragging on her in a thread earlier saying how bad she looks these days. Pam, that is. Rose is a doll.
Have I told you lately how much I :love: you?