LHS Drumline Coach Arrested

LordStanley

I know nothing
what if he was doing her a favor. I mean, we had some hot girls in our marching band, and then there was the yaks....

Maybe he felt sorry for her and just wanted her to experience love making

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
It's the fact that it was a student and a person employed by the school in a position of authority that makes it a crime.

He's 24 and she's 16, it's a crime no matter what anyone does for a living.

But I don't think this guy should have to register as a sex offender, which is what will happen if he's found guilty.

"Don't stand so close to me...."

camily

Peace
He's 24 and she's 16, it's a crime no matter what anyone does for a living.

But I don't think this guy should have to register as a sex offender, which is what will happen if he's found guilty.

"Don't stand so close to me...."

If not, he could get job at another school. Not sure I would want that either.

Pete

Repete
It's the fact that it was a student and a person employed by the school in a position of authority that makes it a crime.

Not to dismiss this or diminish it but you gotta wonder if legislators are so daft as to think a "law" is going to trump genetic predisposition and human nature. I understand the spirit and intent of the law because you cannot have teachers porking their students in the chemistry lab and so on.

Take the case of putting females on the ships in the Navy. They put a few hundred chicks on a ship with a few thousand guys and said NO BANG BANG! :nono::burning: The ship goes out and comes back and no shiat over half the chicks were pregnant and the Navy was stupefied that it happened. DUR! What did you think was going to happen?

camily

Peace
she caught him on the rebound! he better had made it worthwhile, cause the only place hes gonna get it now is up the arse!

Unless he's the batter.:lmao: Nevermind, he will be in there as a child sex offender (if he gets any time at all). They are always the catcher.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If not, he could get job at another school. Not sure I would want that either.

This incident will surely go in his employment file.

They should ban young good-looking teachers that students might want to bangbangbang. Make 'em all old and ugly so nobody gets any ideas. :yay:

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Oh, don't get me wrong......I agree wholeheartedly that it is a crime :shrug: (and him being a person of authority isn't what makes it a crime...its the ages...his position would just cause him to be fired if he mingles with the kids that way).

I am just saying that it shouldn't be categorized as "child sexual abuse", "statutory rape" is what it is so call it that.

Pete

Repete
she caught him on the rebound! he better had made it worthwhile, cause the only place hes gonna get it now is up the arse!

I bet he doesn't get jail time, but he is going to have to wear the "Sex Offender" sign around his neck for the rest of his life.