LHS on lockdown?

RareBreed

Throwing the deuces
Reminds me of when, a few years ago, that lady who worked at Walmart kept calling in bomb threats so she wouldn't have to go into work.

Geek

Seriously, momma. No need to feed the beast. Working yourself up over something like this isn't healthy...:huggy:
Thanks baby. It might just be the meat I ate for lunch too. I trust in the teachers at the schools to do what they have to do. :huggy:

Thanks baby. It might just be the meat I ate for lunch too. I trust in the teachers at the schools to do what they have to do. :huggy:
Yep. If you let yourself get worked up over "what ifs" and "what could be" you will seriously end up cutting years off of your life. Stress kills. Save the stressing for when there is truly something tangible to stress over.

PRIVATEYE

quite an interesting way to conduct drug sweeps throughout the schools. classroom by classroom, bag by bag. so much for adminstrators 'not letting' the police in for searches on a routine basis. definitely one way to decrease the drugs coming into the schools. bet there were a few kids sweating bullets today waiting...not like they had bathroom passes to go flush their stash.

quite an interesting way to conduct drug sweeps throughout the schools. classroom by classroom, bag by bag. so much for adminstrators 'not letting' the police in for searches on a routine basis. definitely one way to decrease the drugs coming into the schools. bet there were a few kids sweating bullets today waiting...not like they had bathroom passes to go flush their stash.

Here. Here is something tangible for you and Geek to focus your attention on... imagine waking up to find yourself in a field of donkeys...:shocking: http://www.wtop.com/681/3703790/Missing-driver-says-he-woke-up-in-field-of-donkeys