Libs of Ticktok Daily Briefing

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
This male is really desperate to be in women’s bathrooms because he feels unsafe in men’s bathrooms. Now just imagine how females in women’s bathrooms feel with a man dressed up as a women in their space!

Biden showed us once again what a trash person he is when he fell asleep at an event honoring the victims of the Hawaii fires. His response has been a total disaster. I summarized it all for you in one simple post!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: BOP

BOP

This male is really desperate to be in women’s bathrooms because he feels unsafe in men’s bathrooms. Now just imagine how females in women’s bathrooms feel with a man dressed up as a women in their space!

As a male, I've never felt "unsafe" in any bathroom. I've seen a few sketchy ones, but never felt unsafe. Alert for possible violence.

Then again, I've never gone into a men's room and propositioned anyone, and I don't care what was written on the stall doors.

Biden showed us once again what a trash person he is when he fell asleep at an event honoring the victims of the Hawaii fires. His response has been a total disaster. I summarized it all for you in one simple post!

I worked on a NICU at a Naval Hospital (Balboa in San Diego, specifically) while I was an ambulatory patient. I never once even thought about doing harm to a baby.

Teenagers, on the other hand....

That person needs to be institutionalized for the safety of society.

NOTSMC

As a male, I've never felt "unsafe" in any bathroom. I've seen a few sketchy ones, but never felt unsafe. Alert for possible violence.

Then again, I've never gone into a men's room and propositioned anyone, and I don't care what was written on the stall doors.

I worked on a NICU at a Naval Hospital (Balboa in San Diego, specifically) while I was an ambulatory patient. I never once even thought about doing harm to a baby.

Teenagers, on the other hand....

That person needs to be institutionalized for the safety of society.
Spent a lot of time in the NICU at Bethesda Naval Hospital when my son was born at 2 pounds. Respect BOP for you and all the good people that cared for their patients and their parents.

BOP

Spent a lot of time in the NICU at Bethesda Naval Hospital when my son was born at 2 pounds. Respect BOP for you and all the good people that cared for their patients and their parents.
I was basically a gopher, running errands for doctors, nurses, technicians. I don't know that I have what it takes to do that full time.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Raichik followed her and asked, “So, when you told me ‘I never wanted to share a space with you’ is it because you're part of the Hamas caucus and I'm Jewish?”
The Democrat rep from New York responded, “No, it's because you're transphobic,” doubling down on a March confrontation where the New York congresswoman told Raichik, “You're actually super transphobic and I never want to share a space with you.” Ocasios-Cortez's allegations stem from Raichik's exposure of of teachers and activists who use their positions of power and influcence to encourage the gender transtion of minors.
Raichik continued to follow AOC and her staffer as they fled and asked, “Heading to a Hamas caucus meeting? When's the next one?”

I would assume that Raichik wears the allegation of being "transphobic" as a badge of honor at this point. She's built her brand on criticizing the far-left idea that men can become women and vice versa (or somehow nothing at all identifying as "non-binary"). Much of the content she has shared over the years wasn't even editorialized. It was simply reposting clips from left-wing social media accounts and allowing those watching to be the judge.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

RESULTS: The ADL CAVES to Libs of TikTok

On October 24th, 2023, Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik called out the ADL and gave them 1 week to remove her from their ‘Glossary of Extremism.’ Libs of TikTok/Chaya were put there in 2022. This list is supposedly dedicated to tracking “extremist” organizations such as Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Chaya took to X(Twitter) to demand that her name be removed from the list which is associated with terrorist organizations.

https://x.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1716929149648933158?s=20

A few days after making her public statement, ADL reached out over a private DM, acknowledging her statement and agreeing to remove her name but refuting her claims stating, “As a preliminary matter, we disagree with your assertions that the ADL has done anything defamatory or otherwise harmful to you.” You can read the full statement below.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...2018-7b76-4a96-bbf7-1eaddb00eb64_315x640.jpeg

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

But wait. It gets even better. In their latest libelous attack on Raichik, USA Today tries to claim that she is responsible for threats made against individuals and institutions by citing ... wait for it... Media Matters for America.

[This is the part where we point and laugh at USA Today.]

USA TODAY has confirmed dozens of bomb threats, death threats and other harassment after Libs of TikTok’s posts since February 2022, based on exclusive new research from the progressive analysis group Media Matters for America.

Citing MMFA for 'research and analysis' is like relying on Hamas for casualty figures in Gaza. Oh, wait. Our media does that too.

We'll spare you the tedium of reading MMFA's 'research.' Because it isn't that at all. It is classifying any form of complaint as a 'threat,' using an arbitrary timeline to connect everything to Libs of TikTok, and placing blame on that account without a shred of factual evidence.

In other words, par for the course for MMFA. And USA Today is happy to repeat it all without an iota of investigation on their own. When the media tells you they are not journalists, but apparatchiks, believe them.

However, it was Raichik herself who had the last laugh. First, Libs of TikTok posted a picture of Raichik grinning from ear to ear holding the USA Today front page.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

WOMAN KEEPS A RUNNING LIST OF ANTI-WHITE SLURS

A woman on TikTok recorded a video of herself showcasing her ongoing list of anti-white racist slurs that she organizes into alphabetical order.

WATCH THE VIDEO

GROUP OF WHITE PEOPLE ASKED IF THEY “ARE PROUD TO BE WHITE”

A group of young white adults were asked to pick sides when asked if they agreed with the statement, “I am proud to be white.” All but one girl chose to disagree with the statement. The dissenters claimed that being “proud to be white” makes you like the KKK and Nazis.

WATCH THE VIDEO

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
This opportunity is only open for black students because they aim to “diversify the world of studio recordings.”

Someone needs to tell them the definition of diversity.

Just like the stunt last year with the all black female flight crew. It was touted as being diverse. An all black, female crew is anything but diverse. More like identical. If you want to take credit for assembling a crew of all minority females, then just say that. Don't try to paint it as diversity when it isn't.

Bessie-coleman-flight-inline-220822-8230e7.jpg

In a statement, the airline said it is “being intentional in its efforts to diversify the flight deck,”

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

RADICAL TRANS ACTIVIST HAS MELTDOWN OVER BEING “DEADNAMED” IN COURT DOCUMENTS

David, a man who identifies as a woman, filmed a video of himself after receiving court documents that used his “deadname.” David was arrested after allegedly stalking, harassing, and financially exploiting his elderly parents. They eventually had to file a restraining order against him.

WATCH THE VIDEO

BOP

RESULTS: The ADL CAVES to Libs of TikTok

On October 24th, 2023, Libs of TikTok founder Chaya Raichik called out the ADL and gave them 1 week to remove her from their ‘Glossary of Extremism.’ Libs of TikTok/Chaya were put there in 2022. This list is supposedly dedicated to tracking “extremist” organizations such as Al-Qaeda and Hamas. Chaya took to X(Twitter) to demand that her name be removed from the list which is associated with terrorist organizations.

https://x.com/ChayaRaichik10/status/1716929149648933158?s=20

A few days after making her public statement, ADL reached out over a private DM, acknowledging her statement and agreeing to remove her name but refuting her claims stating, “As a preliminary matter, we disagree with your assertions that the ADL has done anything defamatory or otherwise harmful to you.” You can read the full statement below.

https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch/f_auto,q_auto:good,fl_progressive:steep/https://substack-post-media.s3.amazonaws.com/public/images/08c92018-7b76-4a96-bbf7-1eaddb00eb64_315x640.jpeg

She's really not going to like the wiki entrance for Libs of TikTok:

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 04-27-14 Libs of TikTok - Wikipedia.png