Libs of Ticktok Daily Briefing

SamSpade

THIS - is - as has been said many times - because their politics are the same as their religion and ethics and morals - but politics is first.

You know, when Jesus told the story of the Good Samaritan (a people SO despised by the Jews, the only modern day equivalent would be "Nazi") the REASON Jesus mentioned a priest and a Levite as not ONLY not helping the man, but ALSO crossing to the other side of the road - is because their RELIGION forbid them to be "unclean" (not their God, understnad - not the Scriptures - their religion, which had been tacked on top of the Law). In their religion, it was much more important to remain "clean" than to touch a person beaten, filthy and possibly unclean. The Samaritan - i.e. the Nazi - had no such criteria. He not only helped the guy, he took him to an inn, paid the guy and promised to pay any ADDITIONAL expenses later.

Because his ethics - his morals - superceded whatever other reason he might not help. In his world, compassion was more important than following religious rules.

These people - they hate conservatives so much because of their politics. And they believe we base our hate - on politics. No, actually, if we hate at all, it's being stomped, kicked, beaten and mistreated. What YOU believe, is fine with me - just - leave me alone.

How different is that from what THEY THEMSELVES rage about - someone doing something, because of their religion?