Lies, Damn Lies, and Democratic Operatives

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Trump and Vance Would Ridicule Jesus as a Childless Hippie

We reported on James Talarico last month when he declared that too many Christians have forgotten Jesus and worship at the feet of Donald Trump: "A business cheat, a pathological liar, a serial adulterer, a twice-impeached insurrectionist, a convicted felon, and an adjudicated rapist." Talarico is a Texas state representative and "proud progressive." If he's a proud progressive, then we're certain his beliefs butt up against Christianity.

Now he's worried that Christian nationalists — the next right-wing bogeyman after "white supremacist" fizzed out from overuse — are explicitly ignoring the teachings of Christ.

“I think if Donald Trump and JD Vance met Jesus today, they would ridicule him as a single, childless hippie.”

We already have David French and Matthew Dowd to tell us all how we're doing Christianity wrong. We don't need this clown too.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Eric Adams’ girlfriend joined on $45K worth of luxe trips, accused of having ‘no-show’ DOE job

On Friday, a former DOE employee filed complaints about Collins and her “no-show job” with DOE ethics officer Samantha Biletsky, the Conflicts of Interest Board, the Special Commissioner of Investigation for city schools, and the city Department of Investigation, all questioning if she reported the luxury perks as required.

The employee also alleged Collins has rarely appeared in the office since November 2023, and her work calendar has remained empty.

Co-workers haven’t seen Collins in person since Thanksgiving, the ex-employee reported.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
To my amazement, a great many people -- specifically, all leftists and many, though not all, liberals -- hated anti-communists far more than they hated communism.

Because of my early preoccupation with good and evil, already in high school, I hated communism. How could one not, I wondered. Along with Nazism, it was the great evil of the 20th century. Needless to say, as a Jew and as a human, I hated Nazism. But as I was born after Nazism was vanquished, the great evil of my time was communism.

Communists murdered about 100 million people -- all noncombatants and all innocent. Stalin murdered about 30 million people, including 5 million Ukrainians by starvation (in just two years: 1932-33). Mao killed about 60 million people. Pol Pot and his Khmer Rouge (Red Cambodians) killed about 3 million people, one in every four Cambodians, between 1975 and 1979. The North Korean communist regime killed between 2 million and 3 million people, not including another million killed in the Korean War started by the North Korean communists.

For every one of the 100 million killed by communists, add at least a dozen more people -- family and friends -- who were terribly and permanently affected by the death of their family member or friend. Then add another billion whose lives were ruined by having to live in a communist totalitarian state: their poverty, their loss of fundamental human rights, and their loss of dignity.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Democrats sure do spend a LOT of time thinking about Trump naked!

I remember in 2016 there was a lot of preoccupation from the forum Progressives

Sapidus, Liberty Bacon, Hemi / Hank and all their MPD's about Trump having tiny hands

Like it's some own to imply the guy who beat Hillary like a drum has small manhood

Kyle

Beloved Misanthrope
PREMO Member
I remember in 2016 there was a lot of preoccupation from the forum Progressives

Sapidus, Liberty Bacon, Hemi / Hank and all their MPD's about Trump having tiny hands

Like it's some own to imply the guy who beat Hillary like a drum has small manhood

Trump causing their latent homosexual tendancies to erupt.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member

Support for Iran Deal Comes Back to Haunt Vulnerable Democratic Incumbent in Key Senate Race

On Tuesday, Iran attacked Israel with ballistic missiles, not long after the White House warned that Iran would be "imminently" launching such an attack. Five weeks from Election Day, a foreign policy crisis looks to potentially affect not only the presidential election, but key Senate races as well.

The Biden-Harris administration has been slammed as a failure, especially as Vice President Kamala Harris' diplomatic warnings of "don't" from last year unsurprisingly failed. The administration has also been lifting sanctions on Iran, even and including after Iran's proxies had attacked Israel last year.

Democrats have been supporting Iran before the current failing administration, however. In 2015, during the Obama-Biden administration, fellow Democrats were all too happy to champion such a deal. This includes Pennsylvania's Sen. Bob Casey, Jr., one of the many vulnerable Democratic incumbents running for reelection this cycle.