Lighthouse Restaurant on Solomons

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Thanx! I have friends coming in next week, wanted to make sure they were open mid-week.

I'm sure you will all enjoy. Hint: if you order the blue cheese burger and prefer crumbled blue cheese, ask for it. Otherwise they may use a slice that melts more evenly, but isn't quite the same.

I'm sure you will all enjoy. Hint: if you order the blue cheese burger and prefer crumbled blue cheese, ask for it. Otherwise they may use a slice that melts more evenly, but isn't quite the same.
Thanx for the tip! :huggy:

Incredible! I had the blackened prime rib special with an appetizer of jumbo shrimp cocktail. The portions were gigantic and everything was delicious. Stormy was our waitress and she took good care of us.

We all eat off each others' plates so everyone got to taste several dishes, and FH got the Boston cream cheesecake, which was just absurd it was so good.

Will definitely go back. :yay: :yay:

Ok, Rose mentioned that you might dress up a bit more for dinner. How did it look to you? A bit more dressy or was it the usual casual stuff?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ok, Rose mentioned that you might dress up a bit more for dinner. How did it look to you? A bit more dressy or was it the usual casual stuff?

Paper napkins, casual dress. The atmosphere is comparable to Clarke's Landing, not the original Lighthouse. Except the food is better than I remember CL being, so they must have stepped up their game for the new place.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
Incredible! I had the blackened prime rib special with an appetizer of jumbo shrimp cocktail. The portions were gigantic and everything was delicious. Stormy was our waitress and she took good care of us.

We all eat off each others' plates so everyone got to taste several dishes, and FH got the Boston cream cheesecake, which was just absurd it was so good.

Will definitely go back. :yay: :yay:
:yay: Definitely!

I am on a roll with seafood this week! :getdown: I had the fried shrimp with fries & cole slaw. The portions are huge! I shared at least 2 shrimp, ate a lot of the rest & still had 3 to add along with a handful of fries to the box to go. The very large portion of cole slaw was delicious but I couldn't finish it, either. Next time I won't order an appetizer - we had the fresh guacamole with home made tortilla chips.

Oh & I had a several bites of the dessert FH ordered. Stuffed!

We loved it all- not a complaint at all.