Lindsay...is that you?

PJay

They contain your sick obsession with V and B. Like I give a crap.

Last edited:

PJay

You are so sure that you are right, that I went back and deleted a post just to make you look stupid. Why are you going after me? Did your hub leave or did your dog die?

You are a liar. Going after you? You are the one that goes after people all night typing your crap then deleting when no one is here because you haven't got the balls to do it when people are here to see your sickness.

littlelady

God bless the USA
You are a liar. Going after you? You are the one that goes after people all night typing your crap then deleting when no one is here because you haven't got the balls to do it when people are here to see your sickness.

Wow. So, I go after people all night? Not true. Tonight, yes, because I couldn't sleep and you pissed me off. All members on this forum edit and delete. No, I don't have balls because I am a female. And, what it is posted is read 24/7. You are the one that is sick. I am really appalled at your venomous replies, but I guess I read you wrong. Carry on with your bad self. Take care.

PJay

Wow. So, I go after people all night? Not true. Tonight, yes, because I couldn't sleep and you pissed me off. All members on this forum edit and delete. No, I don't have balls because I am a female. And, what it is posted is read 24/7. You are the one that is sick. I am really appalled at your venomous replies, but I guess I read you wrong. Carry on with your bad self. Take care.

Oh..so little lady can dish out poison but don't spit it back. Keep talking nut.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Homesick, you are fighting a losing battle. That one is bat#### crazy and proves it all the time. It was entertaining at first, but then it started drifting farther and farther off its nut, it's really quite sad. Just put the old bag on ignore and move on. She is schizophrenic and you never know if she took her meds or not.

Just a friendly little suggestion. :huggy:

PJay

Homesick, you are fighting a losing battle. That one is bat#### crazy and proves it all the time. It was entertaining at first, but then it started drifting farther and farther off its nut, it's really quite sad. Just put the old bag on ignore and move on. She is schizophrenic and you never know if she took her meds or not.

I know, and thanks.

littlelady

God bless the USA

I can always count on you for being a Jerker. I don't know why you don't like me because we share the same beliefs according to your posts. Whatever.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Can't... can't we all just... get, get along? - Rodney King

Obviously, not. My hub gets so mad at me when I get pissed at what is said on this forum. I think it is time to call it quits. And, I am sick of listening to the news, too. I will take up crochet and cross stitch again. I will keep replying in the 'creatively' post thread. That's it. It has been fun y'all, but enough is enough. Happy foruming, y'all.

I do want to put a shout out to FireBrand. He was the first member to respond to me when I joined in 2011. He was so kind. Also, I will still post birthdays of my friends here. I will not be part of this, anymore. Our Country is falling apart, as is the rest of the world. We moved to help with our first grandchild, and there is another one on the way. I don't need this ####, and God bless America.

Last edited:

PJay

Obviously, not. My hub gets so mad at me when I get pissed at what is said on this forum. I think it is time to call it quits. And, I am sick of listening to the news, too. I will take up crochet and cross stitch again. I will keep replying in the 'creatively' post thread. That's it. It has been fun y'all, but enough is enough. Happy foruming, y'all.

God if only

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Ashame it is not obvious to you as to the why.

Delivery is everything. Imagine this if you will. The waiter brings you your order. A nice 12oz ribeye, cooked to perfection over a hardwood flame. Just before he puts your plate in front of you, he suffers a severe hemorrhoidal flare up. He promptly shoves is hand down his pants and scratches like a madman. Once the itch was subsided, he grabs your plate and sets your steak down in front of you. :twitch:

gary_webb

Damned glad to meet you
Delivery is everything. Imagine this if you will. The waiter brings you your order. A nice 12oz ribeye, cooked to perfection over a hardwood flame. Just before he puts your plate in front of you, he suffers a severe hemorrhoidal flare up. He promptly shoves is hand down his pants and scratches like a madman. Once the itch was subsided, he grabs your plate and sets your steak down in front of you. :twitch:
How does he do it without putting the steak down?

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

Attachments

• server tray.jpeg
    server tray.jpeg
    4.1 KB · Views: 115