Lindsay...is that you?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Why do you hate me?

I don't hate you, I pity you. You go off on these crazy tangents for no apparent reason. Not sure why you felt the need to attack me over my opinion of Lindsay Lohan, of all the freaking things, but I'm going to guess it's the booze talking. Your computer should have a breathalyzer so you'll stop making an ass out of yourself in your late night binges.

PJay

littlelady, nope no children do I have. With what you are telling me (in pm) is that suppose to make feel sorry for you? Never. I feel no sorry for evil people, which you truly are. I do not believe you are a drunkard, I believe you are just pure evil. Now stop with the pms.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I don't hate you, I pity you. You go off on these crazy tangents for no apparent reason. Not sure why you felt the need to attack me over my opinion of Lindsay Lohan, of all the freaking things, but I'm going to guess it's the booze talking. Your computer should have a breathalyzer so you'll stop making an ass out of yourself in your late night binges.

Pitying me is a waste of your time, so use it more wisely. My 'crazy tangents' are my opinion; as you have yours. I did not attack you; thus my reference to opinion. And, you guess wrong that booze was talking. And, you don't think your snide comment about a breathalyzer is not attacking? You just made an ass out of yourself, as well. Like I said, I am leaving the forum except for a thread I enjoy, and posting friends' birthdays. You should be pleased about that. Happy admining, and happy foruming, DeeJay. :smile:

I banned myself because this forum is not a healthy place to be, even though it is informative and fun, sometimes. :killingmeThe trolls are the killers of this forum. Enjoy!

Edit: Here is your infraction message to me on 9/28/15. Just thought I would put it out there after you banned mamatutu, and went after littlelady.
Reason: Do not pick fight in here
09-28-2015 07:56 AM by vraiblonde

Expired

You are killing your own forum because of your bias. Why do you think at this point, that you are different than the MSM? Just wondering. Check y'all later.

Last edited:

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
Wack-a-doodle-doo! It must be bedtime. The vampires are stirring...

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wack-a-doodle-doo! It must be bedtime. The vampires are stirring...

You have always been a racist POS. I never identified with you. You are a racist troll, that never offered an opinion; you were just trolling, and are a troll of the highest order. And, then you want to use bd's stupid reference to me as if you are original; and reference vampires? You are one sick puppy. Just want to get my affairs in order when leaving the forum, or when I determine to come back. What will you have to post about without me? :killingme:

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
Beatlejuice,,,,, Now that was funny..

Thanks for posting. You are another POS. Just wanted you to know. And, oh, the only reason my name was said three times is because of trolls. I think you talk about guns so much because your member is really short. :poorbaby: I will milk this for all it is worth. If you want to continue looking like a know it all, egoistical arsehole, bring it. I will stay on the forum for that. That would be a hoot. The correct spelling is Beetlejuice. You're welcome. :killingme:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

Last edited:

officeguy

You have always been a racist POS. I never identified with you. You are a racist troll, that never offered an opinion; you were just trolling, and are a troll of the highest order. And, then you want to use bd's stupid reference to me as if you are original; and reference vampires? You are one sick puppy. Just want to get my affairs in order when leaving the forum, or when I determine to come back. What will you have to post about without me? :killingme:

Shut up. I saw you post that to Beta. The one good thing of taking a vacay from the forum is that I don't have to read your crap, anymore, Hankatroll. Yeah for me. :diva:

Thanks for posting. You are another POS. Just wanted you to know. And, oh, the only reason my name was said three times is because of trolls. I think you talk about guns so much because your member is really short. :poorbaby: I will milk this for all it is worth. If you want to continue looking like a know it all, egoistical arsehole, bring it. I will stay on the forum for that. That would be a hoot. The correct spelling is Beetlejuice. You're welcome. :killingme:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BGLGzRXY5Bw

You should switch to decaf.

black dog

Free America
You should switch to decaf.

It's funny that the one person on the forms that constantly complains about other members picking fights and trolling does nothing but troll and pick fights herself.
Sometimes I'm sure she gets into her kids stash.