Lionel Tate 30 years

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
For probation violation, that pizza and gun thing. Finally hes off the streets. I think he was just going to keep getting in trouble till he killed someone else.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
Well, I know how to do that. I dont know how to put the link up for you all to see. Thanks for the help, The short bus just got shorter.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
baileydog said:
Well, I know how to do that. I dont know how to put the link up for you all to see. Thanks for the help, The short bus just got shorter.
Click on the address bar at the top of the page. When the whole thing is highlighted, hit Ctrl-C
Reply to the post and hit Ctrl-V to paste in the address.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
aps45819 said:
Click on the address bar at the top of the page. When the whole thing is highlighted, hit Ctrl-C
Reply to the post and hit Ctrl-V to paste in the address.

HUH! Could you please speak english? I couldnt find ctrl-c or the other. In other words, I didnt understand sht you said. Im so confused. I told you.....illiterate :whistle:

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
baileydog said:
HUH! Could you please speak english? I couldnt find ctrl-c or the other. In other words, I didnt understand sht you said. Im so confused. I told you.....illiterate :whistle:
Hit and hold down the key marked "Ctrl" (usually in the bottom left of your keyboard) and while you're holding it down, hit the "C" key.
This copies whatever is highlighted to a tempory file on your computer.
Holding "Ctrl" down and hitting "V" will write whatever you just copied.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
How come there is no one here to share my excitement. This may be small stuff to you guys but man, this is big for me. Thanks, aps

oldman

Lobster Land
baileydog said:
How come there is no one here to share my excitement. This may be small stuff to you guys but man, this is big for me. Thanks, aps

I share your excitement because I didn't know how to do it either. Thanks to aps now we both do.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
When you hit the "reply" button and go to the "reply to thread "page, see the little icon under the font size and color tabs that looks like a globe with a sideways 8? (means it's a "link" to the WORLD wide web)
Click on that, type any thing you want to in the first pop up and then copy your link into the second pop up.

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
aps45819 said:
When you hit the "reply" button and go to the "reply to thread "page, see the little icon under the font size and color tabs that looks like a globe with a sideways 8? (means it's a "link" to the WORLD wide web)
Click on that, type any thing you want to in the first pop up and then copy your link into the second pop up.

There you go again with the foriegn language. Ill try. Thanks :lmao: