Lisa Marie Tippett

Bay_Kat

Tropical
Yes, society would be better off if the repeat offenders are removed and put away. Catch and release does not deter them one bit so they continue to trespass, steal, damage and do harm to people.

I am also a believer that repeat felony offenders should be put to sleep just as we would do to any other animal that cannot control themselves and would do constant harm.

Thanks, that about sums it up. I totally forgot I posted in this thread. I wasn't going to at first, and now I wish I hadn't. But what's said is said and anyone that is like Lisa Marie Tippett is a loser and won't even attempt to help herself, so she would be one of the ones to go.

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
Actually Linda looks better than a previous pix posted. :yikes:
Do you believe folks like her ever get it, by that I mean get clean/sober and or get psychiatric help and lead a somewhat productive life?

Hank

my war
Fubar said:
Actually Linda looks better than a previous pix posted. :yikes:
Do you believe folks like her ever get it, by that I mean get clean/sober and or get psychiatric help and lead a somewhat productive life?

"Cocaine is a helluva drug" ~ Rick James

Mabus

Free Rent
I'm missing where she made this parallel, can you point out where this happened?

Because there are a number of homeless veterans who do the same thing in order to get 3 hots and a cot, yet she wants to euthanize all homeless non-violent offenders. While she didn't directly attack homeless vets with PTSD, her generalized statement and excessive punishment indicated that for whatever reason they are homeless and commit a number of non-violent crimes, they should be executed.

It's like me saying any blonde menopausal nutjob that moderates a forum should be hung from the bridge by her nipples. Not directly naming her, but implying her circumstances and not giving a #### for who it really means.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Because there are a number of homeless veterans who do the same thing in order to get 3 hots and a cot, yet she wants to euthanize all homeless non-violent offenders. While she didn't directly attack homeless vets with PTSD, her generalized statement and excessive punishment indicated that for whatever reason they are homeless and commit a number of non-violent crimes, they should be executed.

It's like me saying any blonde menopausal nutjob that moderates a forum should be hung from the bridge by her nipples. Not directly naming her, but implying her circumstances and not giving a #### for who it really means.

So which word made you think "veteran", homeless or feral animal? I think this says much more about you than her.

Mabus

Free Rent
So which word made you think "veteran", homeless or feral animal? I think this says much more about you than her.

How dense are you?

Many homeless are veterans with PTSD. Dee Jay says the feral homeless animals should be euthanized. She has no clue why they are homeless, who they are, or what they have done. She wants them dead.

Get your head out of her ass. It's a beautiful day.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How dense are you?

Many homeless are veterans with PTSD. Dee Jay says the feral homeless animals should be euthanized. She has no clue why they are homeless, who they are, or what they have done. She wants them dead.

Funny how you're the only one to make this associate though, as I said it does say a lot about you.

Nice job placing our nation's veterans suffering with PTSD in the same class as "homeless feral animals", Dee Jay :geek:

How dense are you?

Funny, I don't see a bunch of them getting arrested every week or so.

IggyPop

SMIB
Old thread back from the dead.

Does anyone have any idea where that cutie-pie Lisa Marie Tippett is these days? It was my understanding that she was released from prison (or so I've heard), but I don't think that is even possible as she hasn't been arrested recently.

What is the scoop?

Signed,

Adoring Fan

Spook

Does anyone have any idea where that cutie-pie Lisa Marie Tippett is these days? It was my understanding that she was released from prison (or so I've heard), but I don't think that is even possible as she hasn't been arrested recently.

What is the scoop?

Signed,

Adoring Fan

I think she's a cashier now at the Dollar General

Goldenhawk

Seriously? If true, it would suggest that she managed to kick the addiction.

I sure hope so. Nothing since 2012 in the MD judiciary case search, and no pings in the news for quite some time. It would be very good to know that someone that seemed so totally lost had made something of themselves after all.

Tami2red

What is the scoop?

Signed,

Adoring Fan

She's out of prison and doing VERY WELL! Clean AND sober. Helping other women get the same. Recently got engaged to a very nice man. A completely different person than she was during the using.

IggyPop

SMIB
She's out of prison and doing VERY WELL! Clean AND sober. Helping other women get the same. Recently got engaged to a very nice man. A completely different person than she was during the using.

That is great news. I would have never believed that was possible, but I am so glad I was wrong.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron

:clap: I'm glad she got help in prison. I suppose that may have been her wake up call.

Goldenhawk

:clap: I'm glad she got help in prison. I suppose that may have been her wake up call.

What torques me off is that she was in prison MANY times. Look at her records and you'll see numerous 90-day sentences. Merely a slap on the wrist each time, and honestly probably something a crackhead appreciated - 90 days to not worry about food or clothing or shelter. Then back off the wagon until the next break. The system we have is essentially useless at convincing people to change.

Tami2red

What torques me off is that she was in prison MANY times. Look at her records and you'll see numerous 90-day sentences. Merely a slap on the wrist each time, and honestly probably something a crackhead appreciated - 90 days to not worry about food or clothing or shelter. Then back off the wagon until the next break. The system we have is essentially useless at convincing people to change.

Ok. A 90 day sentence is jail, not prison. Big difference, believe it or not. But I get your point. Addiction is a bee@ch. She was clean/sober a LONG time, then relapsed for a LONG time. She's back and I'm happy for and proud of her.
I COMPLETELY agree with you about the current system though. It's completely useless to try and force people to change. The bottom line is no one is going to change regardless of what anyone or any system does for them unless they WANT to change. No, I don't have the answers on how to convince them to change, if I did I'd be the first one out there making it happen. I DO know the current system is broke and virtually useless unless that person wants the help and a different way of life.
In the meantime, I leave people's past in the past when I see them changing their lives and doing well with it. :smoochy: