Live streaming from African watering hole.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Speedy70 said:
Are you on a Mac? I have to view it from Windows Media Player because I don't have the plug-in to view it from the page.
No, I'm not. And I'm really jealous that everyone else has something fun to watch and I don't. I think I should just go home.

jwwb2000

pretty black roses
BS Gal said:
No, I'm not. And I'm really jealous that everyone else has something fun to watch and I don't. I think I should just go home.

You aren't missing anything right now.....

Speedy70 said:
The sounds are amazing. :yay:
Yeah they are. Don't make the mistake of turning it up at night for soothing background noise. Every once in a while something REALLY LOUD pipes up!

Fubar

Look my ass glows!
When you get tired

of watching the watering hole-check this out!

Texas has started broadcasting live images of the U.S. border on the Internet in a security program that asks the public to report signs of illegal immigration or drug crimes.

A test Web site went live Thursday at texasborderwatch.com with views from 8 cameras and ways for viewers to e-mail reports of suspicious activity. Previously, the images had only been available to law enforcement and landowners where the cameras are located.

"There is only one way to test it, and that's open it up for business," said Texas Homeland Security Director Steve McCraw.

You have to register to watch...

http://www.texasborderwatch.com

baileydog

I wanna be a SMIB
If you like Africam go down the right side of screen to "more shows" and check out the hummingbird feeder. Pretty cool too. Havent seen any Grizzly bears on Grouse mt. yet. Watched a Hyena lay in the water for about 30 min today.

keekee

I wish I'd never seen this post - because I'm addicted to the silly thing now. There are all sorts of animals there when it's early a.m. in Africa.

I wish I could check out the grizzly bears, but that camera will never come up for me...

Attachments

• cheer.gif
    cheer.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 81
  • cheer.gif
    cheer.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 86
  • cheer.gif
    cheer.gif
    4.8 KB · Views: 89