Local Food Lions purchased by Weis Markets

BernieP

Resident PIA
Giant is as nice as it gets down here obviously.

I considered Food Lion worse that shopping at Walmart for Food. Weis did not change that.

The Giant is Lusby town center puts the one in California to shame. There are food items (not upscale either) that are not available in the California store that you can get in Lusby. It's called "size". I swear the store in Lusby is at least twice as big.
My problem with Food Line is that they just look beat up and picked over. They didn't seem to care what the date or condition was of the food on the shelf. If you pointed it out they would take it and thank you. Go back the next day and out of date items were still there.

The Giant is Lusby town center puts the one in California to shame. There are food items (not upscale either) that are not available in the California store that you can get in Lusby. It's called "size". I swear the store in Lusby is at least twice as big.
My problem with Food Line is that they just look beat up and picked over. They didn't seem to care what the date or condition was of the food on the shelf. If you pointed it out they would take it and thank you. Go back the next day and out of date items were still there.
Couldn't have been worse than McKays in the Park. There were boxes of food on the shelf so long that the ink was faded from the fluorescent lights.

ltown81

When they had the one in California, I swore there was still food from when it was Superfresh on the shelf.

Couldn't have been worse than McKays in the Park. There were boxes of food on the shelf so long that the ink was faded from the fluorescent lights.