local gyms

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
Where do you live? I joined the World Gym Express in Lusby and I enjoy it. But I also have access to the World Gym in PF, Leonardtown and Great Mills and all of their ammenities. Clean, good people, and good equipment.

SweetPants

just a country girl
I really wish I knew the joke. everyone keeps calling me kris or an mpd and I don't understand why. I'm not kris and I don't know what an mpd is. my name is Stephanie

jules12

Pro Fitness

I joined Pro Fitness, and they are merging with World Gym. So soon I can go to all World Gyms also. Pro Fitness is convenient as I also live in Hollywood, but World Gym in Leonardtown is just as close and it is a better facility. Nothing negative about Pro Fitness I just like World Gym better.

The only reason I suggest Pro Fitness is because if you get with them before they merge, you wont pay as much. I joined in August for $20/month and a one time $75 membership fee. I think World Gym is $30-35, and you have to pay a membership fee.

Hope this helps!

Peepaw95

I joined Pro Fitness, and they are merging with World Gym. So soon I can go to all World Gyms also. Pro Fitness is convenient as I also live in Hollywood, but World Gym in Leonardtown is just as close and it is a better facility. Nothing negative about Pro Fitness I just like World Gym better.

The only reason I suggest Pro Fitness is because if you get with them before they merge, you wont pay as much. I joined in August for $20/month and a one time $75 membership fee. I think World Gym is $30-35, and you have to pay a membership fee.

Hope this helps!

World Gym has a special going on, $99 for 3 months, no mebership fee.

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I belong to Maximum Fitness and love it. They also just changed over to 24 hour access. SO when the New Year's Resolutions pack the gyms after work..I will do my dvd's at home after work, and than go do my dreadmill and other stuff after 8.

B

BET

I recommend Maximum...WG's are really crowded.....

You’ll never have to wait for a treadmill at Maximum. The place is clean. It has real towels to wipe down the equipment (not paper towels). The staff and members are all friendly too. They also have a nice variety of classes.

MDTerps

Back in the saddle
Which world gym has a sauna it in?
I know Leonardtown and Lexington Park does.

You’ll never have to wait for a treadmill at Maximum. The place is clean. It has real towels to wipe down the equipment (not paper towels). The staff and members are all friendly too. They also have a nice variety of classes.

WOW!!!!!!!!! REAL TOWELS!!!!! OH my I'll run right over to Maximum case they have real towels to wipe down the equipment.

Do you know how gross and germ infected those towels are? You use the equipment and wipe it down with the towel, now I'm going to go use the equipment and wipe down it down with the same towel you used and the next person will do the same and the next and the next. Would you use a bath towel that I just used after a shower?

I think paper towels that are used once would be much better. Use it once and throw it away.

I never have to wait for equipment in the LP WG either.