local gyms

B

BET

The last time I was in Max there was one towel that was being used by several people to wipe down equipment. Why would you ask if I used a paper towel over and over again when I have already said that is gross? :rolleyes:

You guessed wrong, I do not work at WG.

Well I’m glad you were just talking out your azz about a gym you are unfamiliar with rather than being an employee of WG LP trashing the competition.

thurley42

HY;FR
Well I’m glad you were just talking out your azz about a gym you are unfamiliar with rather than being an employee of WG LP trashing the competition.

wow....you sure do get upset about these things.....do you get kickbacks for sticking up for your gym?:killingme

that's it.....we'll settle this with a dodgeball game.....Average Joe's vs Robogym style..

B

BET

wow....you sure do get upset about these things.....do you get kickbacks for sticking up for your gym?:killingme

that's it.....we'll settle this with a dodgeball game.....Average Joe's vs Robogym style..

:roflmao:Cute post!!! Wasn’t angry, posted a question and responded to the reply. I’m genuinely sorry if the response brought you down.