Local nitwit busts herself out

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Check out the spelling on the tattoo. Now I have a Rolling Stones song stuck in my head.

Deandrea Lavoque Thomas, 29, of Leonardtown, alleged sometime between 9:00 PM on 5-21-14 and 9:00 a.m., on 5-22-14 unknown suspect(s) entered her residence and stole a lap top, Play Station game console, and cash from her residence. The value of stolen items was over $1,000. Deputy Roszell learned Thomas had a warrant for her arrest for failure to appear in court and placed her under arrest.

DEANDREA-THOMAS-10.13.84-240x300.jpg

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/103354/leonardtown-woman-charged-with-filing-a-false-report/

luvmygdaughters

Check out the spelling on the tattoo. Now I have a Rolling Stones song stuck in my head.

View attachment 103181

http://smnewsnet.com/archives/103354/leonardtown-woman-charged-with-filing-a-false-report/

Another one living on our tax dollars, subsidized housing. How in the hell do these lowlifes continue to get assistance when there are so many freakin reasons they shouldn't.
A laptop, playstation and cash. My daughter works everyday, gets no assistance, in fact the damn court system allows her ex husband to continuously break the law by not enforcing child support, she cant afford a laptop for her kids. Yet this no good POS gets assistance, food stamps, welfare, cash assistance because shes to freaking lazy to get a job.

MMDad

Lem Putt
My mom's second husband owed some money to his drug dealer. When the dealer threatened him, he called the cops. They ran his name and found he had a warrant. Off to jail he goes!!!! Idiot.

Lurk

Happy Creepy Ass Cracka
Another one living on our tax dollars, subsidized housing. How in the hell do these lowlifes continue to get assistance when there are so many freakin reasons they shouldn't.
A laptop, playstation and cash. My daughter works everyday, gets no assistance, in fact the damn court system allows her ex husband to continuously break the law by not enforcing child support, she cant afford a laptop for her kids. Yet this no good POS gets assistance, food stamps, welfare, cash assistance because shes to freaking lazy to get a job.

Don't forget the Obama-phone and all those free minutes each month.

mamatutu

mama to two
"Braking the law, braking the law"...

:lol: Clever. I was trying to think how to tie that in. I am thinking she did not grad high school, or was high when she got that tattoo. Don't people read what is about to be imprinted on their bodies? But, the kicker is why would she call the police, when she is wanted? That is downright dumb scary, right there!

C

czygvtwkr

We know she is on assistance? How?