Local Peaceful March?

Hessian

Oppression? Social Justice?....please tell me about the quota hiring...the exclusive college scholarships, ...the minority inclusion workshops...the sensitivity training...the salaries/benefits paid to Federal & State workers... a Congressional Caucus...the exclusive TV channels & media attention.

The "aggrieved" seek to be grieved and are begging for the cameras. Gee, I wonder what happens when they don't get what they want? Hey Antifa...you like our store windows? Our parking lots? Semi-closed restaurants?

This pampered generation knows NOTHING of actual oppression compared to 60-90 years ago. Frederick Douglass would be disgusted by this pansy generation with all the freebies & comforts.

Scat

I got it from my sons Facebook and he got it from someone else.
THAT makes perfect sense. I was at the neighbors earlier and their 12 year old granddaughter was talking about her ”friends” wanting to participate in the protests.

Grumpy

Is there even a protest in PF, or did somebody at the station drop a can while polishing their riot gear?
:lol: I can't help that you're an idiot...go to thebaynet FB LIVE page and watch your brethern acting like asses

Clem72

:lol: I can't help that you're an idiot...go to thebaynet FB LIVE page and watch your brethern acting like asses

Okay, just checked. I see about 15 people, just standing around. I think the crowd is bigger at Popeye's Chicken at lunch.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
The LW was watching on FB Live and one of the comments noted the large amount of Virginia tags.