Local Plenty of Fish Date gets a Happy Ending

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Bro Code or not , you should rat that scum out. Who knows what kind of diseases he's bringing home to his wife.

He took her to his house and he has roommates, so I presume he is not married.

But if I were the roommate, I'd be super pissed at him bringing some strange hookup to my house.

happyazz

Skiing in the clouds
She has worked her way through at least 7 county's so far. Mostly traffic and thief's with a assault or two to help her street cred. Time for her to leave St. Mary's.

mitzi

I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.

Same with me. I joined just to nose around at pictures. I had no intention of meeting anyone. It's not all bad with this site though. My son met his girlfriend 4 years ago on POF and they're still together in a good relationship.

DannyMotorcycle

i'm assuming the prostitutes moved to POF when backpage was shut down.. i dunno tho.

I tried it like twice i think... one was attractive... ok date. the second one, no profile pic.. i don't know why i met up with her.. lesson learned..

she was so ugly i felt bad for her, bought her some mcdonalds and dropped her off.

DannyMotorcycle

Bro Code or not , you should rat that scum out. Who knows what kind of diseases he's bringing home to his wife.

I think the answer to that question is... the wife knows what diseases he brings home to her.

They're probably both scummy a-holes because who else would marry one?

i'd probably just mind my own business too. We dont' know if anyone is innocent.. maybe she cheated on him.. i dunno' don't care.

officeguy

Apparently his housemates were rippoed off as well - I'm sure they aren't happy.
BTW, I saw an article recently that listed POF as a legit dating site, don't hink it's supposed to be a hangout for hookers.

I would think that all the dating sites are a hangout for hookers. Some of them may not think of themselves as hookers, but the concept is the same.

nobody really

I need a nap
Same with me. I joined just to nose around at pictures. I had no intention of meeting anyone. It's not all bad with this site though. My son met his girlfriend 4 years ago on POF and they're still together in a good relationship.

I figured as random as dating sites are, i might as well go up to an attractive guy -- same risk of meeting a douche, but at least i can see the goods. I met my current guy, dating a year now, at home depot. I went up to him and said, "SWIPE RIGHT!". He knew what it meant lol

Misfit

Lawful neutral
I figured as random as dating sites are, i might as well go up to an attractive guy -- same risk of meeting a douche, but at least i can see the goods. I met my current guy, dating a year now, at home depot. I went up to him and said, "SWIPE RIGHT!". He knew what it meant lol

Did you give him any side boob?

BernieP

Resident PIA

me too, it's which side of the credit car the black stripe is on.

FED_UP

Had to google "swipe right", haha.

Pete

Repete
I've heard so many of my friends talk about how sleazy this site is.....its a "legit" "dating" site. Just like tinder....if "date" means hookup. I tried it once. so many douchebags sending me an email. And i didn't even have a pic.

How's it going!